News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Upcoming CA Gun Shows we should attend

Started by bob 210, September 18, 2008, 02:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LayloPro

Hey All.....
I am usually the one in the barrel @ Ontario....it draws the "almost usual crowd", with the exception of the reloaders.....they do not allow Primers/powder to be sold there (incendiary devices, now doncha know?), so that part of the crowd usually just does Del Mar, or more likely, Costa Mesa....

If anyone is interested, the usual gun show "box" is here @ my place in La Verne.....give me a shout if you want to pick it up & drop it off, it will fit into a Jeep Cherokee sized vehicle.....909-226-9333.....
It is stocked with trifolds, Dillons, and SWAT's, but no new (2011) fliers.....we -NEED- those!!

Give a shout...
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Justin

Great Laylo, thanks! So we have the place, we have the materials.....

Do we really not have anyone to attend? Will we go unrepresented and miss the opportunity to awaken our fellow brothers and sisters? Gun shows are prime places to plant the seed and to let everyone know "what we are about" Folks I'm sure some of us are attending!! Who will be the one to step forward and take the 7th step? PM me or Laylo.

"Le médiocrité est l'ennemi de la parfaite." -

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed
http://www.facebook.com/pages/California-Appleseed/203137793037851

bob 210

Folks, we do not have a table reserved for this Gun Show and we will not reserve one until we have somebody volunteer to man it. Please let us know asap. Thanx
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Mr Pete

I wish I could go to this one also!

After being thrown on the fire and dancing last week I can say from experience gun shows are fun!

Try to remember when you first heard about Appleseed.  For me it was at the 2008 Steel Challenge in Piru.  JohnnyAppleseed (Richard) and his wife (Cindy) talked to me and made such a positive impression that Appleseed made it to my long term to-do list.  It took me 2 years to have the opportunity and to make the time...and my fate was sealed.

I love the idea that in this age of the Internet and cellphones what mattered most...what changed the course of my life...was somebody like Richard who inspired me.

Inspire someone this weekend!
-Peter

ps.  I can deliver the Costa Mesa materials that Bob provided to Ontario.  Let me know!
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies