News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 13th Virtual Muster Night: Third Strike! CA Muster Here!

Started by bob 210, April 13, 2010, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

The next Muster Night is April 13, from 7pm - 10:30pm. Lets make a really big showing for our State. Let folks know why CA is number 1! Get the word out and be sure to contact forum folks you haven't heard from in a while. This is a chance to get folks reaquainted with the Appleseed website and get new folks signed up!

National announcement thread is here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12768.0

The CA schedule is laid out, this will be your chance to plan for the year and get signed up for shoots.  We will also be discussing new locations and opportunities for promotions. If you haven't signed up for an April 17-18 event yet, it's time to getter done!

Hope to see you there!

Bob 210
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

V

If you are a California IIT or above you should be able to see this message on the "World of 210 and Beyond" board. If you are a California IIT or above and can't read that message please PM Bob 210 to get yourself added to the list.

There's nothing secret or unwholesome on there, its just where the California instructors work out the sausage grinding of getting California shoots up and running.

The message in question is just a request for confirmation from the April 17/18 California Shoot Bosses to confirm that their shoots are good to go in terms of instructors, supplies, etc.

Only a few have replied, so I'm just checking that y'all have access.

Nah, not really, I'm  ~~:) you guys to reply, yes you!

For everyone else, just get yourselves to a shoot, score that 210+, tell your shootboss you want to help out, and you too can earn an invite to "The World of 210 and Beyond"

See y'all tonight, don't forget to sign in and chat on the radio show as well as leaving a message here on this post. Signing in to listen to the radio show doesn't mean you have to talk on it, though y'all more than welcome to do that too.

You can also use this thread as a realtime chat and/or PM people.

Four days to go... are you excited about it yet...

Cheers
Phil

BaldDragn

I'm looking real good for IITs on Sunday but Satruday is still a little slim.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Rocket Man

Let's muster it up!   :))

All ready for Corona this weekend...  It's going to be a great time with full lines.

Also, don't mean to brag, but I've got another brand new reason to head to the range, courtesy our friends at the CMP:

Looking forward to seeing you folks out there!
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

SavageShootr

SavageShootr checking in!

Piru looks to be in good hands.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

EEL

Ahhhh our brothers from Cali.  So, how youuuu doin'?  Cam, B.Dragon, LLP, and the rest, have a safe and fun weekend.  Wake up a bunch more slumbering Americans and send 'em to Illinois.  We can use the help about now!  #)

Have some great shoots !!

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

BaldDragn

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

asminuteman

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

passinthru

Steve from Escondido Fish & Game checking in.  I'm working on the board of directors for our next shoot.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas Jefferson

asminuteman

V

Howdy all,

Waiting to see what the pre-regs look like so I can work out where I'm going...

BaldDragn

I have room for 16 more shooters, if we go over than I'm going to have to make a Red Hat.

SAPPER STEEL!

V

Quote from: passinthru on April 13, 2010, 09:32:11 PM
Steve from Escondido Fish & Game checking in.  I'm working on the board of directors for our next shoot.
Hi Steve,

got a note from Mike (agenttokyo) mentioning the board meeting which sounded like it went well. Are you our official liason with EF&G? I emailed Kurt about new dates but haven't heard anything yet.

Cheers
Phil

StormN

Savage Shooter, StormN checking in. We will see you at Piru this weekend. I am the person V mentioned with the sound system. We plan on coming out on Friday, is there anything you need us to bring?
Also are campfires allowed?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

V

artkat2

artkat2 Checking in!

When do pre reg's update?  I'm hoping to see a little more than 3 at SLOSA for all the legwork I did.

I'll check back soon.

Bob, V, SS, LLP, nice to see you all again!

Andy
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

polygunner

pg just checkin' in.
Another fine muster night with friends and patriots.
..:..

eaglescouter

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

V

Quote from: artkat2 on April 13, 2010, 09:45:42 PM
artkat2 Checking in!

When do pre reg's update?  I'm hoping to see a little more than 3 at SLOSA for all the legwork I did.

I'll check back soon.

Bob, V, SS, LLP, nice to see you all again!

Andy
I updated the figures here http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12735.msg105202#msg105202 so you now have 5!!!!

EEL

Bald Dragon,
What?  You think just cause I'm from "The Land of Suck" I don't know how to surf?  Just a different kind, that's all.

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

artkat2

I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

Marpat Whittemore

More Cowbell

NorCal22Gal

Romeo's Hero

Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

artkat2

Hi Marpats!

V, RBC Piru 11-09 started with 5 and I thought that turned out just fine!
George S. Patton jr

bob 210

Quote from: Romeo's Hero on April 13, 2010, 10:15:23 PM
Hey all -

Hey RH!  Way to go stepping up for an out of state event! We'll show the rest of the country what Californians are made of!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Romeo's Hero

Quote from: bob 210 on April 13, 2010, 10:18:38 PM
Quote from: Romeo's Hero on April 13, 2010, 10:15:23 PM
Hey all -

Hey RH!  Way to go stepping up for an out of state event! We'll show the rest of the country what Californians are made of!

Just think it was exactly 1 year ago that we did our first shoot as IIT at the biggest shoot in the nation.

DD and I are really looking forward to being in Colorado this April 19 shoot, but we will miss all our CA instructors and shooters.
Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

V

Apr 17-18     Castro Valley, CA     kool aid/SB  asminuteman (IIT3; Sat & half-Sun)
  Apr 17-18     Corona, CA     LayloPro/SB  Mr22Calgal (IIT; Sat. only), Rocket Man(IIT2), CSHR (IIT2)
  Apr 17-18     Eureka, CA     HollywoodMarine/SB  
  Apr 17-18     Lemoore, CA     Garand56/SB  TJFreak (IIT 1) Copper (IIT ?)
  Apr 17-18     Piru, CA     SavageShootr/SB  sespe(IIT2), Francis Marion
  Apr 17-18     Red Bluff, CA     James E/SB  eaglescouter(IIT3), NorCal22Gal(IIT2), Lucky Shot (IIT), skill at arms(IIT)
  Apr 17-18     Ridgecrest, CA     DesertDog/SB  Grandson of Liberty, Cal 7.62
  Apr 17-18     Sacramento, CA     BaldDragn/SB  Jules (IIT3), M106shooter (IIT), nukechaser (IIT), Jet Set(IIT3 Sun. Only)
  Apr 17-18     San Luis Obispo, CA     rock-chucker/SB  artkat2 (IIT), MrBill
  Apr 17-18     Santa Barbara, CA     Dano/Jacques (Sat only)/SB  Marpat Pippi (IIT3), Marpat Whittemore (IIT3), Jessica(IIT2)

If you know an IIT or instructor not on the list above, given a call and see what they can do. Where's P51, roos1500, etc. Yeah, Bob and Camljr are doing Chabot with KoolAid and I'm flying somewhere...maybe...