News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 13th Virtual Muster Night: Third Strike! CA Muster Here!

Started by bob 210, April 13, 2010, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

Sheesh !!!  Clog up the boards why don't ya guys  &)  :sos:  **) Recent posts?   Nothin' but Cali.   Y'all do know it's almost midnight, right?  Oh, wait....Cali time if different from the rest of the world  **)   **)   **)   **)

Cam, nice to see ya made it  O0    And I can't speak for the rest of those guys, but ......I missed ya  :'(

EEL  ;D
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Camljr

EEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

How ya doin' brother from another mutha????

I miss you too, my friend. If I ever get the inkling to get to IlliLand, I am looking you and Dan up!!!

Sorry, no emoticons for you.....
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

asminuteman

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

jacques

Well, I am out like a trout.

Sent you a PM Cam.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Cam, you are going to have to hook up with Koolaide and Bob to go up there. That will be an interesting drive!!
Two Words-Meriams Corner

EEL

My brotha, plan on Sept 11-12.  Y'all gotta come in for the 300 shoot.  Picture it....400 yards of shooters, 300 strong, Redcoats posted, almost 4,000 rounds cranking off in seconds, gunsmoke drifting about, the smell of burnt powder fills your nostrils.  Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!!!   :~   :---   :~   ^:)^

Drag Bob210, B. Dragon, V, Laylo, JA & SS, and the rest of that rabble along.  Oh yeah, drag a boatload of shooters too  **)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

jacques

You are right EEL, we did clog up the board. I just went and looked.  :)
Two Words-Meriams Corner

asminuteman

EEL

Negative.  We are doing a record breaking shoot.  E'ville, IN holds the record from back in '06.  Ditchwater 1.  155 ish in attendance.  Many in the program today only hear stories about it as they weren't around back then.

With the help of lots of folks, including the Indiana contingent, we're gonna blow right past the 150 number.  Looking to sell it out by June, God willin' and the creek don't rise.  It is capped at 300.  1st 300 are in, the 301st  :'(

We're gonna need 60ish Instructors I figure so we will be pulling from everywhere.  With the cooperation of our surrounding states, there are no AS events on the schedule for a week or 2 before and a week or 2 after.

If it works for ya, mosey east and enjoy some Illinois hospitality.

Look for more after we get 4-17  behind us.

EEL

artkat2

I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

asminuteman

SavageShootr

Ken,

There is an upcoming Appleseed allowing 300 shooters on the schedule for Sept 11-12 in Waterman, IL

I thought September would be a good time to visit family in Moline.  O0

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

asminuteman

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.

SavageShootr

BaldDragn

Use the cards to do the raffle.

For those of us with shoots smaller than 52 we can hand out the special cards and tell the holder to keep it for the raffle. That way they will be sure to keep the card. Then use a second deck of cards and have one of the young shooters pick cards from the regular deck, if someone has that card they get the prize.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Western Rose

Quote from: SavageShootr on April 14, 2010, 01:18:15 AM
Quote from: Western Rose on April 14, 2010, 01:13:16 AM
SS, it was good to hear your voice again! It's been way to long!

You call in next week!!    :cool2:

No way!!! Phones and I.... Don't mix!

Quote from: asminuteman on April 14, 2010, 01:14:52 AM
WR I like the new picture!

Thanks. It's got 4 out of the 5 IIT/RHs in this family. I'll have to get an updated one here this weekend. It's already out of date. #)
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

DesertDog

I was on road returning from an out of town job, didn't get back home until around 8.  Myself, Cal 7.62 and Grandson of Liberty are 100% ready for Ridgecrest, as well as Bakersfield the following weekend.  I even received my 6-steps and Battle Road banners form Atticus yesterday.  16 pre regs officially makes this the biggest of the 5 Ridgecrest shoots ;D  I guess you just have to keep pounding the anvil of promotions and eventually they'll come.

Also, the SoNev crew is coming together nicely.  Xeyed and Trebleshooter, who both drove from Vegas to attend the IBC las month O0, will be running the show over there soon.  In the meantime, I'll be the SB for May 15-16, Oct 16-17 and Dec 18-19.  We'd love to have some other CA AS warriors come over to help spread the word!

DD
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.