News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 13th Virtual Muster Night: Third Strike! CA Muster Here!

Started by bob 210, April 13, 2010, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacques

Quote from: asminuteman on April 14, 2010, 12:56:19 AM
<-working on filling 1 page by myself..*L*

Your just pumping up your post count.  ;)

Radio show was good.

What do you think?
Two Words-Meriams Corner

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

SavageShootr

Moose All is good here. if you change your mind about coming to the Piru AS you will be put to work!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.

asminuteman

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

asminuteman

Western Rose

SS, it was good to hear your voice again! It's been way to long!
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

moose

yeah i know... i just always end up putting my energy into the great work... takes a lifetime  :-X
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.–Thomas Jefferson

asminuteman

SavageShootr

Quote from: Western Rose on April 14, 2010, 01:13:16 AM
SS, it was good to hear your voice again! It's been way to long!

You call in next week!!    :cool2:

jacques

Two Words-Meriams Corner

artkat2

Jacques
 I'm typing my IIT4 PC right now, or rather for the last 4 nights... Hunt & peck are gettin' wore out, sometimes I even have to mix in a third finger!

I was going to just hand it in to rock-chucker hand written, but I figured if I want to pass he'd better be able to read it!
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

asminuteman

jacques

My handwriting has become unreadable almost. Using just computers all these years kinda kills it I think.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

jacques

Quote from: asminuteman on April 14, 2010, 01:23:08 AM
Jacques...your scarin me.....hiding in the shadows, being the strong, silent type....I thought you were gone dude

play through...the greens are open

Had some brass tumbling I had to go take care of. Then I went and got a big bowl of ice cream.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

asminuteman

asminuteman

jacques

Quote from: asminuteman on April 14, 2010, 01:26:14 AM
ICE CREAM.....don't tell Fred

Why?

I eat ice cream every night. It is food for the soul. Like being a kid again.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

asminuteman

Camljr

Sorry I am late folks... Did yas miss me?   :cool2:

Just a note, I just received the DVD copies I bought from ATSN of the Piru shoot that they filmed.

Jacques, Jessica, Dano, Rocketman, Sespe, asminuteman, Cal7.62, Bob 210, all were there and have many Cameo appearances in it. Along with ME...  and not an UMMM to be found anywhere. O0

I ordered one for myself, and the producer made me a deal if I bought 10 of them... I did,

thought those there that day might want to get a copy...

How's everyone?

8)

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

asminuteman

jacques

Two Words-Meriams Corner

Camljr

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

passinthru

"V",  I don't know if I'm the official liason for EF&G, but I am pushing Kurt.  His response was that the 5th weekends in the month usually are not scheduled and it will take 2 or 3 months to get on the calendar.  He said he'd give me your (Appleseed) contact numbers.  I will keep advocating.  Kurt gave a very favorable report of the March shoot at our last club meeting, most people are on board...............steve
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas Jefferson

Camljr

Quote from: jacques on April 14, 2010, 01:30:43 AM
How much are they Cam? I will take one.

Jacques,

PM your address and I will ship it to you, we can square up later. They wanted 24.95 each, but got a deal for $15 each if I got 10.  Not going to copy a copyrighted DVD.  not worth it.

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

asminuteman

jacques

Steve, that is good news. How many months have a 5th weekend? That club is a great place. The people were all real nice there.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

Camljr

Quote from: asminuteman on April 14, 2010, 01:30:05 AM
thats ok Cam..I was there also

and just how are you this Grand evening my fine gentleman?

Ken, my friend, sorry I missed you in the list... you are definitely not for gotten...

I am good, and yourself?

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

asminuteman

Cam....just "elbowin" ya .......I don't do this for "fortune & glory"

Camljr

Quote from: asminuteman on April 14, 2010, 01:34:54 AM
Cam I have something for you to try at Castro Valley!
picked up Bess flints ..but get this from English, Best from a real sunken ship200 years old..and there huge!

I got a bunch of new ones, but will try one of yours.  How are you getting there? we all need to coordinate on travel plans...

I guess you are going by yourself since you need to bail early Sunday?

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt