News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 13th Virtual Muster Night: Third Strike! CA Muster Here!

Started by bob 210, April 13, 2010, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo's Hero

Quote from: V on April 13, 2010, 10:21:44 PM
Apr 17-18     Castro Valley, CA     kool aid/SB  asminuteman (IIT3; Sat & half-Sun)

Quote from: V on March 31, 2010, 02:25:38 PM

Castro Valley  CA                  40         40       100%

It looks like this shoot really needs some more help - 2 instructors and 40 shooters - whew
Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

V

Quote from: Romeo's Hero on April 13, 2010, 10:28:37 PM
Quote from: V on April 13, 2010, 10:21:44 PM
Apr 17-18     Castro Valley, CA     kool aid/SB  asminuteman (IIT3; Sat & half-Sun)

Quote from: V on March 31, 2010, 02:25:38 PM

Castro Valley  CA                  40         40       100%

It looks like this shoot really needs some more help - 2 instructors and 40 shooters - whew
Its going to be Bob 210, Camljr, KoolAid, Asminuteman so not too shabby but absolutely anyone in range, get down there and help out.

rock-chucker

Romeo's Hero

:--- anyone who is Shoot bossing this April 17-18 weekend should look here for the Volley Fire   ~~:)

:~ http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12914.0  :~ :~

Also is there a special COF for this April 17-18 that we are all using?
Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

V

Quote from: wilbur46 on April 13, 2010, 10:42:16 PM
OK, here I am.
Regards,  Wilbur
Hi Wilbur, tell me more, what shoots have you been to, did you make your patch, coming this weekend

Cheers
Phil

V

Quote from: Romeo's Hero on April 13, 2010, 10:43:21 PM
:--- anyone who is Shoot bossing this April 17-18 weekend should look here for the Volley Fire   ~~:)

:~ http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12914.0  :~ :~

Also is there a special COF for this April 17-18 that we are all using?
Yeah bob posted it here http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12776.msg105192#msg105192

V

Quote from: rock-chucker on April 13, 2010, 10:39:40 PM
Rock-Chucker here checking in.
Hi Steve,

Your at SLO with artkat2 right? You've got 5 pre-regs!

Remember, its quality not quantity, so we expect five Riflemen and at least that many Orange Hats... no pressure  ;)

Cal 7.62

"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

artkat2

I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

V

Quote from: Cal 7.62 on April 13, 2010, 10:48:57 PM
Steve, checking in. Just got home from work.

Hi, you guys are set for Ridgecrest, RH and Shootbosses expect a lot of Riflemen and Orange Hats out of your 16 pre-regs  ;)

Romeo's Hero

artkat2

I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

V

Jules

Extended Program on Blog Talk Radio is now on! And The Fred is talking.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

NorCal22Gal

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Cal 7.62

RH & DD, go get em in CO. this weekend!  :--- Looking forward to this weekend in Ridgecrest and next week in Bako. ^:)^ My nephew is supposed to be coming to Ridgecrest this weekend. :bow: Hopefully he'll wake up.  :o Gotta give him a call and make sure. @@)
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

Johnnyappleseed

JA checking in before I depart for parts known!

You all have a great AS this weekend.

Semper Fidelis
JA  
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Jessica

Quote from: V on April 13, 2010, 11:09:42 PM
Quote from: artkat2 on April 13, 2010, 11:01:48 PM
Jacques, Jessica...

I know you guys are out there .
yeah   where are my heroes

here here right at the last minute.... dads on his way  haha

bob 210

Quote from: Johnnyappleseed on April 13, 2010, 11:26:02 PM
JA checking in before I depart for parts known!

You all have a great AS this weekend.

Semper Fidelis
JA  

JA, you are a man after my own heart! You actually run more Appleseeds out of state, than in state! Have a great shoot over there in MI!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Jessica

Where are they going to be putting up Appleseed billboards??

jacques

Two Words-Meriams Corner

LayloPro

Howdy all,

just got back from some time with the #1 grand-dau....sitting in my office, wondering why I can't remember simple date/times for being somewhere......

Shout out, everyone! ..:.. ^:)^ ..:.. ^:)^ ..:..
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

jacques

Two Words-Meriams Corner

V

Quote from: jacques on April 13, 2010, 11:41:35 PM
L :) A ;D Y 8) L :P O O0 P :bow: R ::) O ^:)^ ..:.. :--- @&) :)) $$-0 @@) ++) I forget stuff all the time also
Its all good fun til somebody loses an eye with those things...

jacques

Two Words-Meriams Corner

rock-chucker

Hi all.  Rock-Chucker here.  Getting excited for the weekend!

SavageShootr

Quote from: Jessica on April 13, 2010, 11:26:44 PM
Quote from: V on April 13, 2010, 11:09:42 PM
Quote from: artkat2 on April 13, 2010, 11:01:48 PM
Jacques, Jessica...

I know you guys are out there .
yeah   where are my heroes

here here right at the last minute.... dads on his way  haha

It's about time!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete