News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

California Virtual Muster Here: 5:00-8:00pm PST

Started by V, February 02, 2010, 03:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sespe

V, sorry, but your avatar picture still scares me.
I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln

sespe

Wait, somebody else likes Kimchee?  I have 3 jars in my fridge that my family won't touch.
I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln

V

So if you know anyone on these lists and they haven't checked in yet give them a nudge so we can get the biggest muster....
California Rifleman 162
California Instructors 79

Cheers
Phil

BaldDragn

Quote from: sespe on February 02, 2010, 10:40:22 PM
Wait, somebody else likes Kimchee?  I have 3 jars in my fridge that my family won't touch.

Bring it to a shoot up here, we'll be happy to help you out with that.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

V

Quote from: sespe on February 02, 2010, 10:38:56 PM
Great, I have two of the masks from this years halloween stores sales... I'll wear it at the next Piru shoot....

polygunner

sespe

Quote from: V on February 02, 2010, 10:41:59 PM
Great, I have two of the masks from this years halloween stores sales... I'll wear it at the next Piru shoot....

Well, I DO need a target for my musket demo...

Camljr

Quote from: sespe on February 02, 2010, 10:40:22 PM

Bring it for Lunch to Piru on Sunday Feb. 21, 2010.  I have two more friends talked into returning to get their Rifleman badges!!

Hope to see you there!!!
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

Quote from: sespe on February 02, 2010, 10:43:15 PM
Quote from: V on February 02, 2010, 10:41:59 PM

Well, I DO need a target for my musket demo...

Tom,

I got the Brown Bess to fire... multiple times, Those flints are touchy!!!

Thanks for your help on it back at Piru Mudbowl 2009.

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

sespe

Quote from: Camljr on February 02, 2010, 10:43:47 PM

Bring it for Lunch to Piru on Sunday Feb. 21, 2010.  I have two more friends talked into returning to get their Rifleman badges!!

Hope to see you there!!!

I'm signed up for both days, but Sunday is also the Massing of the Colors at Forest Lawn...
http://www.sons-of-liberty-sar.org/images/2010%20flyer%20final.pdf

So I'm double-booked right now.

artkat2

Haven't seen Jacques, kool aid or Dano in here yet, anybody got contacts?
A
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

sespe

Quote from: Camljr on February 02, 2010, 10:46:31 PM
Tom,

Cool!  Can I try it? Please?  

I've found that sometimes it gets down to individual flints.  I can get 80 shots out of some, only 20 from others.

Camljr

Quote from: sespe on February 02, 2010, 10:49:47 PM
Quote from: Camljr on February 02, 2010, 10:46:31 PM
Tom,

Cool!  Can I try it? Please?  

I've found that sometimes it gets down to individual flints.  I can get 80 shots out of some, only 20 from others.

Of course you can... I let Romeo's Hero and Double D shoot it at Lemoore...
:~
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

jacques

Two Words-Meriams Corner

NorCal22Gal

asminuteman,  here's a virtual chair and chips....
NorCal22Gal

polygunner

James E

I just want to say:

I am so thankful for the friends (really brothers and sisters) that I have gained in the last year.  I admire you all so much.

Some of you know how easily I choke up talking about some of this stuff.  It's like that now.  It's been a privilege to know and volunteer with each of you.  The words "thank you" are entirely inadequate.

James

Camljr

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

NorCal22Gal

James,

I agree.  Appleseed folks are the best people in the world....Like a huge family!

NorCal22Gal

BaldDragn

Quote from: James E on February 02, 2010, 10:56:05 PM
I just want to say:

I am so thankful for the friends (really brothers and sisters) that I have gained in the last year.  I admire you all so much.

Some of you know how easily I choke up talking about some of this stuff.  It's like that now.  It's been a privilege to know and volunteer with each of you.  The words "thank you" are entirely inadequate.

James

Hear hear!!
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Camljr

Quote from: James E on February 02, 2010, 10:56:05 PM
I just want to say:

James

Now James... Don't get all weepy on us now... :'(  

But I feel the same way, I have met some extraordinary people and enjoyed working with you all...  James, I think of you and the good times at shoots we have had, often.  

Eric?   DesertDog? You out there brother??? MIss you too, man!!!!

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

jacques

Quote from: artkat2 on February 02, 2010, 10:47:41 PM
A

You will have to check out my Enfield when you are here this weekend. It turned out really nice. And shoots really good groups. I was surprised.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

Camljr

checking out, going to dinner, Wife is giving me the TC, SH, ER....    Ask BaldDragn, he knows what that is!

but will stay logged in for the muster count...

Good "talking" with you all!!!
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

DesertDog

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Cal 7.62

Hi Everyone,
I'm just checking in briefly. I'll be at Piru for the Feb shoot. Ridgecrest and Bakersfield in April (if my vehicle doesn't die, AGAIN!) Glad to "see" all my friends from Appleseed. Good to hear from FF also. Sorry I gotta go wrench on my exhaust. It sounds like "uncorked headers"
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

artkat2

Quote from: jacques on February 02, 2010, 11:00:02 PM
Quote from: artkat2 on February 02, 2010, 10:47:41 PM
A

You will have to check out my Enfield when you are here this weekend. It turned out really nice. And shoots really good groups. I was surprised.

Right on! I gotta say I love mine... Haven't found a handload it really likes yet, but getting there is half the fun right?
 BTW, I'll be bringing mine as well, just in case!
A
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

NorCal22Gal

;D well from NORCAL....
Laurie works well too.

V

So as well as the fun stuff (805)! make sure we all checkout out the schedule and sign up and lets get more shooters and more ranges for 2010. 100 is the target.

Cheers
V!

artkat2

Quote from: V on February 02, 2010, 11:11:19 PM
So as well as the fun stuff (805)! make sure we all checkout out the schedule and sign up and lets get more shooters and more ranges for 2010. 100 is the target.

Cheers
V!
Bob210 is still working on SLO for 17-18 Apr, they won't talk to me about it. Otherwise I'll be down there with you savageshooter and Dano!
A
George S. Patton jr