News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Daniel Boone (Hubertus/Richfield WI) 2010 shoot info Sept-25,November-20,DEC-18

Started by Muskyjerk, October 20, 2009, 02:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskyjerk

Link to After action report http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=16025.0

Smokey Joe - You did great, Cant wait to hear your history talk

Deacon- still got your laminated cheat sheet

Joe Z - since we are confessing about dropped timers, I think I dropped it 3 times on Saturday  :o, when I find myself in the kitchen section at the store I will getcha a new one. But since I am a rifleman and not a cook, I dont find myself there offen.  ;D

JoeZ

I cannot expect you men to know how to handle a kitchen timer...you are riflemen after all. ;D (Like we said at the shoot....only Deacon is both rifleman and exceptional cook)

JoeZ

PS...hey Musky, nice handoff of the Appleseed contact at Boone **) **) **) **
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

JoeZ

3 more shoots have been approved for 2010 THIS YEAR!!!

Last night the board approved these new dates:
Sept 25 (one day shoot only)
Nov 20  (also one day only)
Dec 18  (again one day only)

Due to a few reasons, one of which is the ability to hold a one day Appleseed, the Boone club is going to increase the number of shoots from 3 per year to at least double pending the success of the next 3 shoots.

We thank the club for their support, again.

Let's start promoting people. This can only lead to good things for us.

JoeZ

PS If you live near here you should really join this club. With work hours (yes, instructing at an Appleseed is work hours) the annual fee is only $80 for a club with everything. Trap, skeet, 200m rifle, 50m, archery, 3D archery, 100m aux range with running deer, indoor air rifle and pistol, nature trails and hunting on the grounds for members,and a brand new million dollar clubhouse, and all sorts of matches and courses to take.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9