News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I need a printable registration form

Started by crash, August 18, 2010, 05:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

Hello all, :sos:

I remember seeing a printable registration form for shoots awhile back but cannot find it.  also is there a step by step guide for the less than computer savvy to explain how to sign up for a shoot with eventbrite?

"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

bedford

Crash,

1) Go to the schedule http://www.appleseedinfo.org/as_schedule2.php and select which Appleseed you want to go to.  
2) It will take you to that shoot, which will say "information" and "registration". Information is more helpful as it gives you information, gives you a direct link to event brite, and gives you the opportunity to print out fliers and/or send in registration by mail. (the very bottom of the page on left has a blue link that allows you to print out the flier)
3) If you had clicked "registration" instead of "information" it will take you directly to eventbrite, but does not give you information on the shoot.

I hope that helps.

P.S. - I would not send in  by mail, once my registration and check was lost.... :'(