News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2 new Rifleman scores!

Started by bedford, August 13, 2010, 03:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedford

A little update about what is going on in Niagara: We had another practice Appleseed, and Ted, who has been knocking at the door for a month blew through the Rifleman standard, and shot a 225! Jim also did well, and shot a 214.

We are having another practice shoot Sunday afternoon, and I am expecting at least 1 rifleman score.

A lot of good things happening up here, we are now scheduling weekly practice sessions. I can't wait until the next Appleseed!

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

bedford do you have them signed up for Cornell Sept. 4th and 5th ?  :~

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Old Glory!

GREAT NEWS!  Congratulations Riflemen!  Bedford, thanks for following up and working with the students.  Wow!  Weekly.  That's fantastic.  O0

How would you feel about having another official Appleseed yet this year at your range?  If you have it, they will come.  ..:..   Pick a date and we will add it to the schedule.   Oct, Nov. or Dec.

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

bedford

Quote from: dragonfly on August 13, 2010, 04:30:33 PM
bedford do you have them signed up for Cornell Sept. 4th and 5th ?  :~

D-fly

Alas, due to work schedules it won't happen. Our next shoot is October 16/17th, and we have a lot of local interest in that, and working hard to promote it.

I hope to have monthly shoots. Ted has volunteered to plow out the range, and we will host winterseeds. I sent potential dates to ?Deacon? but no word back if dates will work before it goes on the schedule.

Lots of orange hat potential. Now if only I can get back 100%....