News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

*** Texas IBC This March ***

Started by Ghostring, January 23, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleRider

Yeah, I can't do the splits either. Doesn't mean I'm gonna try it until I can do it. LOL!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

TxRebel

Ruger 10/22:  Txrebel (x3)
Remington 597: Ghostring (x2), Scuzzy (x1)
Marlin 795:  club has tons were good
AR-15:  Txrebel (x3)
Garand: Ghostring (x1), NEED 2 MORE
M1A: Txrebel (x1), AF5US (x1), Tumbleweed (x1)
AK: Txrebel (x1), WeaponX (x1)each, NEED 1 MORE
SKS: Ghostring (x1), WeaponX (x1) NEED 1 MORE

Still a few rifles short. If you know someone coming that hasn't responded please call them
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

Ghostring

We're golden, folks!
See y'all soon!!

Quote from: TxRebel on March 09, 2018, 07:30:53 PM
Ruger 10/22:  Txrebel (x3)
Remington 597: Ghostring (x2), Scuzzy (x1)
Marlin 795:  club has tons were good
AR-15:  Txrebel (x3)
Garand: Ghostring (x1), NEED 2 MORE
M1A: Txrebel (x1), AF5US (x1), Tumbleweed (x1)
AK: Txrebel (x1), WeaponX (x1)each, NEED 1 MORE
SKS: Ghostring (x1), WeaponX (x1) NEED 1 MORE

Still a few rifles short. If you know someone coming that hasn't responded please call them
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

dayid

Sorry all - I'd thought I could make it but didn't know if weekend would end up free of work until quite late Friday. When I saw sign up was closed I just took it for what it was and planned weekend with daughters  instead. Will do my best to make a Waco shoot soon.