News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

October 19-20, 2013 Camp Atterbury, IN Instructor Weekend

Started by AuntieBellum, September 22, 2013, 10:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

I contacted the club president Mike Maurer yesterday and pleaded our case. He was going to contact the BOD to get their input. He said he would call me back but so far nothing. I also contact 3 board members and was assured they would be willing to help.
So I am waiting patiently, well I am waiting anyway.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

philagothon

Deleted. I was getting caught up while Huff was typing.

Mudcat

We have graciously been granted the use of the rifle bay for Saturday, Sunday is a possibility yet. We will however be able to shoot until midnight on Saturday night, yes we have lights on the 400 yard range. The 500 yard range has pits. We can camp Friday and Saturday night. Be on the range at the first peak of the sun and stay until we are out of ammo.
We have running water and flush toilets, a shelter house and I guess a football field.
Now who wants to shoot some KD?
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington