News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SHOOTING AT RED CASTLE GUN CLUB IN TULSA

Started by oldgrunt, August 29, 2008, 10:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJEVANS

Chris OldGrunt, You ROCK!!
Keep up the good work.  I feel worthless, because right now I am, but I am on the slow mend.  If we cannot get a shoot schedualed at rcgc, then I think I can approach a local police dept and maybe get their range, it would be a good economic package with hotels and lunch and all. 
Phil
Phil Evans
'Loud noises do not usually stop a gun fight,
     Well placed hits do'

oldgrunt

Okay all you tire kickers out there you heard it first right here .Our own law boys in blue are spouting off to say they might give up the range to gather on .......I had a whole weekend to get to meet PJ Evans and he is a great guy and ah ???I think he's a IIT with some great stuff to teach each of us..I my self am working on a place in northern oklahoma too shoot a event on the only thing is its in the middle of nowhere ville up by pondcreek oklahoma  so the roads are sandy and nasty..... lol its a deer lease right now but its doable out to 300 or so. If  we dont have cattle around might be further...But its a might?? the guy loves me alot ..lol should have married his daughter instead...
.Oh I was asked to come to the enid area next week to shoot a few AQT's if there is anyone in western oklahoma that wants a shoot over there just say something I would drive over and share my ideas and skills with them too..

Thanks again for the post Sir I hope we get something going soon around tulsa...Till then its back to deer hunting with a cell phone Now if I can get the laptop in the tree stand I could do more.... belive it or not I watch dvd's and surf the web as I hunt .I got a 11 point as the moive was playin ..lol OLDGRUNT ..out
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

OUTSTANDING .............THIS IS SO GREAT THAT EVERY BODY DOING THIER PART TO GET MORE THINGS HAPPENING HERE IN THIS STATE..I HAVE A FEW FOLKS THAT ARE STEPPING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE I SAID IF YOU GIVE US A FEW PLACES TO SHOOT I CAN GET MY BOSS TO GET HIS TOYS AND BOYS TO COME UP HERE AND SET THE SHOOT UP .ALL I NEED IS A PLACE AND FEW WEEKS OR BETTER TO GIVE THE SHOOT BOSS'S THE HEADS UP.....

SO NO MATTER WHERE YOUR AT I CAN PROMISE YOU .IT WILL BE TOP DOGS THAT RUN THE SHOW...SCOUT AND LONGSHOT AND AFEW OTHERS WOULD LOVE TO TEACH ALL OF US HOW TO SHOOT ....OKLAHOMA HAS A FEW RED HATS TOO BUT IF WE GET A LARGE CROWD WE CAN CALL FOR REINFORCEMENTS FROM ALL OVER ....

THANKS FOR ALL THE CALLS AND EMAILS I PROMISE YOU ASK US TO COME AND WE WILL BRING IT!!!!! ALL OF IT TO YOU ...COME OFF THE GROUND AND ITS DONE ....

SO SPREAD THE WORD TELL EVERYBODY WE ARE COMING IN 2009 !!!!!AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW HUNDRED IN THIS STATE TO FILL OUR RANKS WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU .......PSAMLS 144 READ IT ...LIVE IT ...AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

OLDGRUNT ..OUT
                                         Iron Mike

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

WELL OKAY SO WHAT IF ITS 0340 ..LOL YES I'M UP AND HEADING OUT TO THE WOODS AND WESTERN OKLAHOMA STILL 200 MILES OFF FROM TULSA.SO IM HERE TO SAY ITS THURSDAY AND THIS IS YOUR WARNING ORDER FOR SHOOTING THIS WEEKEND..

I will have a brand spankin new 10/22 to offer anyone that shows up to shoot .That makes 2 rifles ready too go for fun time.If I'm not on the becnh rest range you can find me over on the plinkin range.I jave 2 sets of ground mats aswell so just bring some 22lr and ear plugs and we are off to play with the AQT's...

Well same time same place seeya saturday ..NOW WHERE THE HELL MY LEAFY SUIT AND THOSE MUZZY ARROW HEADS I BOUGHT???OH WELL I GOT MY BOW AND SOME SHARP STICKS ..AND ONE BIG ASS ROCK IF THAT DOESNT WORK ...
well I'm off to the woods 3 hours till the fur fly's wish me luck ..Oh and yes I will do my appleseeding in the deer camp today..Oldgrunt..out
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

Today is a good day ....Wow....Okay first thing to say.for you that cant see the whole site its because YOUR A GUEST!!!!!!you have to join us in the real world.If your not a logged in memeber you cant see or read the good stuff...I know what kinda deal is that??? Well I promise once you get lined out the subjects that we talk about are all here so stop screwin around and log in ...

Now for the boyscout den master look at the world war 2 army training video thats what you need to look at.As for not being able to teach the cubie well  I will be there on saturdays so if you want to start them out now we can have them ready for the first time once they get to full blown scout..!!but you call it Iam there....Welcome aboard .. you just let me have a egalescout and wacth what I turn him into..lol

And last but not less I meet a father and son today ..With black guns .You guys had some nice rigs for sure .Was it neat to see just how to use that tirijicon the right way ...Remeber 25 meters is where you start to zero dont waste ammo trying at 100 ..lol ..I think you get the idea now .A battle sight zero is what I was teachig you..Once you know the BSZ you can pick up any black gun dail it to your settings and bang every time...Same goes for you log in and look up all the stuff for those black guns ..Nice to meet you both..

Now for the OKC bunch .....YUP H&H gun shop looks like a go ..You say you got 5 to 10 folks ready for a mini well great ..We need to wake our big dog up  and rattle his cage  .SIR CAMPPERRYDAVE WE ARE STANDING IN FORMATION LOOKING TO GET OUR ORDERS ..I will start callin the ICON in texas and see just what needs to be done so we are all lined out....We dont want to get ahead of our self  so hang in there its happening ....For you that are on the inside of this range let them know we got packets to show them what we are all about and contact numbers so once the range master has signed off and my boss is ready its on ...For you that are fired up on this start looking to go to longshots or scout place for your boot camps so you can follow the rest of us step for step ....Well thats it I will be sending out some stuff to the ones that are in the know its not much but I think it will help out abunch if you follow the reading and the set skills we talked about ..Till then god bless you all ......Cant wait to meet you boys seeya soon ..OLDGRUNT OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

smle

Oldgrunt,

I don't know what paper work is required. If its the same as a full scale shoot or what.

I'd suggest PMing davecampperry to find out just exactly what is required. If he doesn't have the forms, I probably do.

Let me know.

smle
If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid
If we forget what we did, we won't know who we are. Ronald Reagan
Courage is being scared to death - but saddleing up anyway. John Wayne

oldgrunt

TODAY IS THURSDAY AND I'M HERE TO SAY THIS IS YOUR 48 HOUR WARNING ORDER FOR SHOOTING OF TARGETS......

With school being out for fall break it should be nice time to shoot ..I have 2 rifles to use both 22lr  and your welcome to them..Like always bring a brick of shells and your ear plugs and we can learn some new skills this weekend.

I will be on the benchrest range unless the NRA guys are there??? I'm not hard to find just look for the guy shooting funny looking targets...And I will be the only one standing while I shoot ..lol

Hope to see the scout leader maybe you'll shoot a few too .Well seeya saturday,Oh wear a coat it might be chilly ..We do have lake effects winds at the range which makes for a brisk start for the day ..

OLDGRUNT ..out
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

Well once again the NRA brench rest folks ran us off the range  ..lol I think they are getting use to seeing a few of us ..But that didnt stop us yes there were a lot of things happening all around from 600 yard to the bench huggers.

As fior Appleseed training you see it only takes 25 yard and we can fit in on anyrange..lol So with that being said : Cody and granpa hope you enjoyed the packet and stickers we do this alot as you can see from this site we take all ages from the young to the very old ...I enjoyed showing you the LTR rifle idea .Sure makes shooting alot more fun huh?All those little tricks are on here .So think about a sling and a good scope or iron sights if you like.So now that you seen the shot gun news write ups that fred does hope you like what the appleseed has to offer your grand kids they shoot for free!!!! Cody you did well just have granpa saw that stock down ..lol

Those black guns???? Yes its about you Dave !!!! Nice to meet you Sir great time we had!!!!I hope I didnt flood you with the rule's of the road on AR 15's....
I think you got it now but if you forget anything we talked about .That packet you got on the front page ? Its got all the sight comeups and such right there ..I spent alot of time humpin that toy gun so its like burned in my head .
But the fun was flippin steel on the 22lr range wasn't that fun and yes go get a ruger and do what I did to mine you'll love it ...All the stuff we talked about is right here but you cant see everything as a guest so login and it will all jump right up there..Next time we meet I will show you some more tricks of the black gun ...

For a saturday it was great thanks for all the nice comments I do this for fun .So dont think you cant just walk up and ask me something I'm here to help out.....And when you guys get the 22 made up come on out we can shoot some of my funny looking targets..Red Coats are the best huh ??cody!!! Your always welcome to my rifles guys just bring 2 boxes of 550 rounds seems we burned up a bunch today ..Seeya all next time or until the deer hunting picks up lol...

OLDGRUNT ..OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

Today is Thursday and its time to say the shooting at the range is on Saturday .From 8 to when ever we will be shooting the AQT this is a chance to see what the targets are all about at the Appleseed event.Also there is a event being held at Osage beach Mo this weekend. That range is holding a IBC that will have the best instructors this area has to offer so if your looking to go ,this one would be the best..Many great folks will be there..

I will be at the range around 730 or so If you dont have a code to get in the range just call me I will be there too come to the gate.....I have 2 rifles to shoot  thats if you dont have one just bring some 22lr shells and we can have some fun..the weather will be chilly .A coat would be a must with the lake wind effect we get there ..

Well there you go if anyone wants to shoot just show up over by the bench rest range I'm not hard to find just look for the guy shooting funny looking targets ... Seeya there .....OLDGRUNT..OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

PJEVANS

Ok Guys, if you didn't make the Osage Beach Rifleman's Boot Camp, then there's another set up in the Republic of Texas for November 2-9 at Scout's Place.  Its a fabulous facility complete with shower, and probably some of the best grub around.  Camping is fantastic and there are nearby motels if you need them.  Its all just down I-35 to Austin and half an hour east, good roads all the way. 

If you cannot make the whole week, sign up and come to what you can.  There will be a weekend Appleseed on the 8-9.  Scout has it set up for a full-range AQT, out to at least 500 yards, and when I was there last I heard talk of making it to 600.

One of the best weeks I've ever had, good shooting, good food, good camping, great coffee, meeting like-minded folks that turn into good friends. 
Fantastic trigger time!

Shooting is FUN!  Reward yourself, have a good time with your Sons and Daughters while you still can.

The Appleseed Trail awaits!  It's time to get moving!

Phil Evans
     Well placed hits do'

oldgrunt

Boy you hit the nail on the head with that post PJ EVANS...Scout's got a great place I cant wait to get my phone call from my highschool buddy there ..I told him about us and he had to go see for himself....So add one more to Scout's ranks of riflemen I know he will be onboard aswell..Both Scout and Longshot are burning the midnight oil this week for sure...

As for my shooting this weekend ..LOL more of the same ...Kyle I hope you find everything you need here If not just ask someone there so many of us here it will get a speedy answer..Enjoy the site ..And sign in so you too can see the whole site cant see everything as a guest..

I not going to say alot today my arms are sore and I over did it ..But what fun I had.. I worked on my own shooting short comings and the prone is apain when you realy use the 5 min's for the stage ...

Next saturday should be as fun Hope to see a few of the guys come back and play around .I know its deer season and not too many want to waste a saturday at the range but this can sure help the rilfe season ..lol  As always its nice to meet  you guys and if you need anything just ask I'm there every saturday or at least till rifle season opens..So go get your deer I already tagged 3 so far .. Seeya later ..

OLDGRUNT..OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

PJEVANS

I apologize again for being injured, its driving me nuts. 
Now OG, you are doing a great job, "hammering out Riflemen on the anvil of the AQT". 
Here's an idea, I'm sorry I'm not around to help, but you might want to give this a try.
Its not my idea, Fred came up with it, and it works out pretty well, something like this:

A Rifleman fires all his shots rapid fire, 3 seconds each.
Stage 4 starts out slung up, loaded, NPOA'd in, which leaves us with three NPOA shifts, so if things
go well it takes about the length of one shot to check and fix.
10 rounds X 3sec= 30seconds plus three NPOA shifts @ 3sec each = 39seconds. 
Throw in a malfunction, a bad one, at 10 seconds = 49seconds.
Some fellers have to reload, so..... 
Round it off to a minute.

WOW!!

Now, I like to check my NPOA before every shot, that's: 10 rounds (actually 9) X 3checks = 30sec.
Whenever I have troubles, as every shooter sometimes has, I check NPOA after every shot ( which really equates to checking before the next shot,
but I'm trying to get us more time here.....) = 30sec. 

Add 'em up, that's 2 MINUTES!!  which gives you 12seconds per round,  quite a liberal time limit. 
Now I've seed Fred start out at 3 minutes and work down to two, but that's just because he's a nice guy
who really just wants to buy everyone some ice cream....

Next time you're at an Appleseed, time the shooters, most are finished before three minutes, and MOST of the folks
that take a full five minutes are fussing their shots and not doing themselves any good at all. 

Been there, done it, three minutes is way too much time once you are practiced in.
Two minutes will put your heart to beating fast fearing you might not make the time, but a few butterflies are
great practice for everyone. 

Get into your Rifleman's Bubble, the Zone, and fire those rounds like a RIFLEMAN!

Phil Evans
     Well placed hits do'

oldgrunt

Now that sounds great as far as the NPOA goes....I think I'm going back to the range TODAY so I wont be dry firing my dog nutz....It was said before that the time is more than enuogh to fire the stage and it is..I am still trying to overcone my disability of steel in my legs and lower back.That makes for lots of pain while shooting ...But as time goes by I hope to be able to shoot the stages like all able bodied folks with in reason.lol my last appleseed killed me but I didnt whinneeee to much I didnt want to be shown up to much by our only rifleman that had far more injury's then  myself ..

Dont worry to much about your recovery ..Plenty of time to shoot  Besides we can get more folks ready by spring to go on the road to OKC for the Mini's that are needed..Till then I will go add too the Brass buckets at the range seems it takes me 4 hours to shoot 1100 rounds.lol

NPOA... NPOA and squezze ..Got it lol ..OKAY you heard him lets get to the range come on out and if you cant make it on the weekends say something ..I need all the trigger time I can get ....Oh one last thing the gun clubs got a meeting soon how about some of you show up and see whats going on with the range good stuff always talked about and we have some good give aways..
A S$W pistol and a nagat was up on the block last month no tellin whats on the block this time ...l got two rifles no need to just shoot one of them ..??besides its fun shooting 4 MOA targets in front of those bench huggers...

OLDGRUNT..OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

GlockCop

Looking forward to having a mini here in the spring. Maybe if we can get everything together we could have a mini in the winter. Since it would be inside just waer some warm clothes,no wind rain or snow to worry about. Just let me know what I can do on this end. I think the range will need a head count before we can set anything in concrete.I finally got to read the packet you sent. Thanks...lots of great info. Looking forward to seeing everyone and giving this a try.

oldgrunt

Today is monday and its far from my Thursady stump talk ......

I went to the local gun club meeting and yes I was there to hear of the happenings of the meeting for this month . I got to talk my senator and he's all for our program So the D.C. boys will be talkin about us for sure seems he's on the armed service commitee lol so no tellin what might come of it ..I did offer him a spot on the next Oklahoma shoot being he's a gun lover....So I did my Appleseeding to my best ability...Oh boy a redneck with a story too tell..lmao I did my best...

Now for the best thing so far I got to meet a few that didnt know much about us ... Well I told the stories and gave out some stuff.I did answer alot of questions about Appleseed and what its all about..I hope you all enjoyed our talk ...

Now that I have a few more to add to my list of shooters on saturday..Let me say this welcome to the site if there is anything I can do to help any of youi just say something...We have some of the best folks you'll ever meet in this state and around this great land .As time goes by I hope you see just what we mean by saving this country one rifleman at a time...With your help it will go alot faster ..I'm the worst with names but the guys I met tonight were some stand up folks god bless you all...

So with that being said .I'm there every saturday and with a little time we can get those boys shooting like champ's. Dont worry about what rifle to shoot we shoot them all.lol and I do mean all types from 22lr to those old 1903 ..For those young men that I talked to tonight just give us a few Appleseeds and I promise you'll smoke those bench huggers at a 1000 next spring with iron sights...I think it would be great too see you boys count them 4 of them shoot the match with appleseed shirts and slings just smoke the old timers.. We will get you there promise ..Home schooled and all ....You will learn about history from us that was never even taught in everyday school history that will live in your hearts forever my friends...

Man what a great day it was nice to meet all of you and in the coming weeks you'll see there is more to firing a rifle then pullin a trigger...I dont know everything about Appleseed but I know enough to light a fire in you that will always be there...See ya saturday boys and be ready to smoke the red coats lol...

One last thing the dad of these fine boys you are a stand up guy wish we had more fathers like you ..Your efforts will be rewarded one day not on this earth but where it counts god bless you Sir...

Look for my warning order on Thursday with times and places of the training that will be had...Till then enjoy the site and we are here if anything stumps you...

OLDGRUNT ..OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

ALRIGHT ITS THURSDAY AND ITS TIME TO GET THE TOYS OUT AND GET READY TO SHOOT.....

Looks like the NRA 22 rifles are are going to be shooting on the bench rest range so we might need to meet up over by the plinkin range there's plenty of room over there for us..I have two rifles that are up for grab's both 22lr so bring some shells and a pair of elbow pads the range got stone floors lol ouch..I will be workin on NPOA alot this time around so it would be good training for the ones that have a idea of whats going on so far with our shooting of targets..

Sure wish you guys would sign on and be a member but no rush you'll do it when your ready..I have the same email so keep using it to find me..I can text back on it the site wont let me answer it on my cell phone at this point but it might change soon as fred and his guys update the site all the time..

And for the boys you bring your center fire stuff we can still play with them on 1 inches drills ...Besides I would like to shoot that 1903 some more .lol

Well there you have it Saturday at about 8 or so ....I will be there and one last thing the indoor range at the club house is about done so it might get moved to the club house when the snow starts fallin around here ..Dont think just because it snows or gets below 32 I'm going to stop besides thats when the couch tatars give  it up  for the year and the ranges free to all of us lol...

My info is up above some where and any new folks want to show up dont feel like you dont got anything to shoot we have rifles and ammo so you can try it out...grayman send your boy out we can have a good time before the baby gets on it way here...CHISTMAS BABIES ARE THE BEST KINDS TO HAVE .....

OLDGRUNT ..OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

...............Well its going to be one more busy weekend.................

There wont be anything going on this weekend at the range ...For you    that do want to shoot the AQT all the targets are right here to down load have fun...

As for a few of us ....We will be heading south for a 1000 mile road trip in one big circle....Axtel Tx. for some warm ups and then too davilla ....

Davilla Tx Nov 8-9 Appleseed ..

Last one before rifle season ..lol

Next 72hrs. on the road Oh boy....

OLDGRUNT ..out
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

PJEVANS

Hey Old Grunt! 
How was Davilla?  Haven't heard from you since you started down that way.
Phil Evans
     Well placed hits do'

PJEVANS

Old Grunt,
I just had some contact with the Marine Corp League, trying to get them interested.
I'll let you know if get an audience with them.  They are a great bunch of guys and
very busy, too.  It took a couple of years to set them up with a concealed carry class.
I offered the class for free right after the Sept 11 attack, and they never could get it set up.
After a couple of years trying I offered it for $20 and they flocked in!!  I guess if something is
free its not worth much, but if you have to pay for it--its a steal  ;D.
Phil Evans
     Well placed hits do'

oldgrunt

Ok I'm back from my 2 weeks in the woods seems I missed alot..lol wow But tagged out .. Thank you appleseed I made many great shots that 4MOA works well..

I will be at the Dec. 6 gun show in tulsa oklahoma maning a table from 4 to 6  stop by and share ..I made it on the radio with g gordy and seen that others followed suit later that week great stuff.....

Thanks for all the great mail and notes .I will be back on line soon lots of meat to clean .. till then keep appleseeding folks and lets plan on the Kansas shoot .....

OLDGRUNT ..OUT...
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

rawhide

Oldgrunt,

I heard the appleseed comment on the G Liddy show while on my way to take ccw class in Sand Springs.
Great job.

oldgrunt

Thanks Rawhide ....hope you got the class you needed many around tulsa area and all are great ...The radio show was a fluke to me I was in a deer blind listening to my XM radio when Mr. liddy was talking to the NRA guys and what they had to offer the public and I kinda ran over the NRA guys with what we do at a appleseed..He wanted to know who and how we do what we do for little money and make such a impact on the shooting world..All I could say was we are everyday folks trying to make a difference in the country by teaching history and marksmanship...I didnt think I would make it on air but we did My tounge was tied up on a few things about the project but it all came out okay..lol I did get alot of calls from other that listen too Mr. liddy and they too want to know more..

Okay now on too the shooting this weekend...I will be there at first light at red castle .I have two folks that need help with there new ar rifles .I will be in the club house going over the basic's on tear down cleaning and battle sight zero's of the ar platforms.

We will be doing some shooting once the sun warms up a little ..Just because the weather is getting colder isnt no reason to stop shooting the AQT.I will move the shooting time to the afternoon once I see the NRA bunch shooting times for the winter months..lol Seems we keep over lappin our range times to shoot targets..

Okay for the last thing we have one shoot in davilla ,TEAXAS dec 7 weekend and real soon we will have a range in kansas  which is only 150 miles away so no reason to put it off any longer now...APRIL 19 should be on your mind and this is where we need to be that day I have room for one in my jeep for sure and I will be there for both days.....

After the shooting and training is done this week end I will be at the gun show manning a table for the Red Castle gun club .I will have some stuff to handout and talk about ...Please come by read the flyers and swat  stuff I might bring a rifle or two to show ...LTR's come in all shapes and sizes ....

Thats about it hope to see a few of you this weekend.. For the one guy I know thats headed to texas have fun and enjoy Scouts place ....

OLDGRUNT ..out
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

rawhide

Where, at the gun show, will the Red Castle table be located?

oldgrunt

The Table is on the end one of the four ends of the show.They always have it there  ??? Works for me .I will be there from 4 to 6 at the table .Before then I will be walking the rows we will have BO Gritz there talking aswell he's a SF trooper that was in NAM some what like minded man Ive talked to him alot over the years ...Just look for me I will be in my tan BDU outfit with RWVA patches and name tag of oldgrunt on it ...I'm not hard to find 250lbs. 6'2" big old bear lol seeya around the show
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

Today was a great day again....The shooting of targets had a frozzennn start but things warmed up fast..Hope you learned and enjoyed your time Steve while at the range..
SIg in 223 was on out to 500 good shooting .

Now for the high light ..The gun show was Outstanding for you that took away the packets and flyers...All the skills are all on here just use the search box above and I think every thing we talked about will appear..And if any of you that I met today have a little land with a safe back stop Well give us a call we can set up a shooting event in your back yard ...ASAP..

Thats about it other than my PHONE call from Scouts place!!!!!!!!Tonight was a eye opener for my buddies I guess the membership is up by 3 as of 1800 closing ceremonies tonght ..Welcome guys.... Scouts got you covered enjoy the shoot ..
Just wait till the mourning lol its about to pick up !@#)... 30 plus shooter and no relays..!!!!! plenty of time to burn :~ :~ up the AQT's

.............................OLDGRUNT ....OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

PJEVANS

Rawhide,
What channel is Mr Liddy on?  I miss him SOOOOO.  I don't have anything except the
am/fm receiver.
Phil Evans
     Well placed hits do'

rawhide

PJ,

He's on Sirius channel 144, the Patriot channel.

oldgrunt

Well did I say we shoot no matter what the weathers doing????lol Oh boy the winds were blowin hard......All in all things went well on the range....Next weeks shoot might be put off till the weather warms up seems 0800 is still a little cold ...I have plans on shooting in the afternoons on the weekends.

After the last gun show I seen alot of you that want to learn how to shoot that new rifle well we are the ones to teach you these skills..I know of one shoot thats coming up in less than 4 months in Kansas they have not posted the dates yet but its coming.April 19 is the date we need to be on the line somewhere in the country so why not Kansas .Its about the closest one around Oklahoma for now...

There are a few of us in this state that are willing to come to you ..All we need is a range or a safe spot with a good back stop .....Dont think you have to spend alot of money either alot of the tagets and skills are right here .Alot of great folks from this site have spent many hours on placing them in formats that anyone can use ...Belive me they are there and its just a click or two away...Even freds books are on here not complete but they are here...

One last thing do your self a favor ... DO YOUR HOME WORK ........READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN IT WILL ONLY HELP YOU ....

And while your reading this..... look into PR's ride its a book that's full of history and the message that we live by here at the RWVA.org....Answer the call and stand in the gap ....we have a bucket just for you.. Now geta bailing the boat folks...

Seeyya next weekend on the range.. And if you make it to the next gun show in tulsa .Well come and say hi I'm not hard to find Belive me ..lol

Oldgrunt..out
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

PJEVANS

Lost my link to a fantastic posting I was making. 

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=4708.0

Above is a link to Appleseed Radio show called THE RIFLEMAN, hosted
by our own Scout. 

It has pod casts and other stuff which I know nothing about.

Listen live Wednesdays! ;)
Phil Evans
     Well placed hits do'

oldgrunt

THANKS FOR THE POST SIR... WOW I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT GETTING UP TO DATE WITH THIS LAST POST..APPLESEED RADIO IS THE TICKET..IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO HERE THEN PUT ASIDE THE TIME AND LAY BACK AND LISTEN TO THESE FINE MEN TELL THE STORIES AND SHARE THE RIDE OF THE APPLESEED TRAIL..

NO NEED FOR A CONVENTION NOW.... WE HAVE THIS TO LISTEN TOO.. NOW WHERE IS THE KIDS IPOD????I HAVE TO LET OTHERS HEAR THIS...

OLDGRUNT ..OUT
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE