News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A Big Welcome to Calamity Jane, Idaho's Newest IIT!

Started by Roland, May 02, 2013, 01:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roland

All,

I am pleased to announce that for the first time in a FAR too long, Idaho has a new Orange hat!

Let's give a big welcome to Tiffany, or Calamity Jane, who volunteered to take the hat after the Patriot's Day event in Coeur d Alene, ID. As seen here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=35156.0

I believe her first Appleseed was the Ladyseed last fall, and she returned in pursuit of a rifleman score, which she achieved multiple times over the weekend.

Tiffany, thank you very much for helping us on our quest to wake America back up. I have no doubt you will be a great asset to the program, and I look forward to working with you from the other side of the line in shoots to come.

And now, pictures to prove it:

Rifleman score and patch presented by shoot boss (best I could do with an iPhone, due to dead camera, sorry!!):

And taking her hat:

Feel free to chime in to welcome Calamity Jane aboard!

Dirk/Roland

The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

Necee

Congrats and THANK YOU!!   ^:)^

Hope to see you on the trail sometime

hawkhavn

Welcome, I hope we get to work a line together soon!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Rizzin

George Hacker

Congratulations, Calamity Jane, on shooting a rifleman score and earning your patch.  Thank you for stepping up and taking an orange hat. ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."