News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The new Marlin LTR (Liberty Training Rifle)

Started by Prescott, March 05, 2013, 12:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

Marlin has partnered with Project Appleseed and has designed a LTR for our program.   They are using a model 795 rifle and are equipping the rifle with click adjustable Tech-Sights and a GI web sling.

More information on the rifle can be found at: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=34376.0
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Audrey

A foresee another 10/22 in our collection. (:

George Hacker

The 10/22 is a Ruger rifle, not a Marlin.  Two different rifles, two different magazines.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Audrey

Same bullets... We can also buy magazines. (:

jwebster

Quote from: Audrey on March 05, 2013, 01:39:47 PM

I'll take that as permission to buy another rifle  :cool2:

George Hacker

Quote from: jwebster on March 12, 2013, 10:44:54 AM
Quote from: Audrey on March 05, 2013, 01:39:47 PM

I'll take that as permission to buy another rifle  :cool2:

I am not a lawyer, but I think that is permission. ;)

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Audrey

Definitely don't need permission to buy things... rifles, shooting paraphernalia, ammo, chocolate for me...  ::)