News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CA Appleseeds at CRPA Website

Started by bob 210, July 22, 2008, 08:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

I made contact at the Shooting Sports Fair in Corona June 6-8 with the California Pistol and Rifle Association. I agreed to display their brochures at Appleseed events and asked them to list us on their website. Well............here it is.... www.crpa.org/showpages.aspx?pid=1381
Check it out......
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

SavageShootr

Awesome, all of our upcoming events are listed.  ;D ;D
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Francis Marion

Well done, Bob!  You're making our state a better place.

didactic

Awesome!  It almost makes me sorry I left.

Then I think about the politics, and the real estate prices, and the gas prices, and the politics ...

But keep it up!  We might eventually have to retire all the PDRK jokes.
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

Fred

Bob, considering we just acquired the Piru range in April, that's a pretty impressive CA sched listed.

I agree with didactic - maybe CA jokes will soon be a thing of the past.

And missionaries from California, bearing the Appleseed message, may soon be spreading across this great nation, from corner to corner...

8)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...