News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Trisha promoted to SB

Started by dragonfly, October 09, 2012, 02:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Congratulations to Trisha our newest Shoot Boss  O0 O0 O0 :bow: :bow: :bow:

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trig

Congrats on the HAT  @&)

..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

way to go Trisha!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

George Hacker

Congratulations, Trisha!  Well done. O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Reddot

AuntieBellum

Wooooo hoooooo!!!!  Congrats, Trisha!!!   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

SPQR

HAHAHAHA  responsibility sticks!
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

BlueFeather

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

R1SGx2

Trisha, nice work, Congrats,

Thank you for staying the course we need the help,

Think Library Seeds,,,,
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

gonejohnny

Kosciusko

well done.  come and raid Minnesota.

k

GoldFish

Awesome job, Trisha!

Keep showin' them zombie hunters how to shoot. ;)

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Edheler

LadyVetch

^:)^   Way to go Trisha!  SB looks good on ya!   ^:)^

I'm looking forward to you SBing the ladyseeds in the coming year!

LV
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

2 clicks low

Congrats.
Ok enough loafing, back to work  ~~:)

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

BuzzG

Congratulations Trisha! Way to go. O0

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations Trish  O0
Wisconsin Rocks  ;D
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Trig

I was going to mention that she was a redhat when I shot rifleman for the first time   >:D

BOUT TIME!!!

now sign up for Racine!!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

TruTenacity

Slow and steady ... no doubt you'll be a better SB because of the pace.

Congratulations! 
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Unbridled Liberty

For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

AFTERMATH

So they finally tricked you into it!   

Way to trick them into thinking they had to trick you into it!

O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Miki

Congrats Trisha!

Wow, when I think back to my first ever Appleseed one of the things I remember is Trisha getting her red hat from JohnnyAppleseed. Good time that was. You go girl!

ITB

Quote from: Miki on October 09, 2012, 11:53:28 PM
Congrats Trisha!

Wow, when I think back to my first ever Appleseed one of the things I remember is Trisha getting her red hat from JohnnyAppleseed. Good time that was. You go girl!

Yup - I remeber that one, too. I believe I took the orange hat at that shoot.

Congrats, Trisha!  You're welcome to border raid Michigan any time.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Taylor

Congratulations from up Nort' Trisha.  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

colycat

Quote from: TruTenacity on October 09, 2012, 08:50:48 PM
Slow and steady ... no doubt you'll be a better SB because of the pace.

Congratulations!

Quite an accomplishment in light of raising 3 little girls (one born, after her RH ) and getting a teaching degree.  She rocks!
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Patriot Gal

^:)^     ^:)^     ^:)^     ^:)^    Congratulations Trisha !!!!!!    ^:)^     ^:)^     ^:)^    ^:)^
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Trisha

Wow thank you all for the nice words. I know I still have a lot to learn as a SB and it is hard to switch gears from 3 long years as a RH, but with the support I have I am not worried about it.

And yes it did take me awhile, but I didn't think it was necessary to be a SB since WI has amazing ones already, but since I want two women Appleseed's in WI next year I figured it was time to step up.  ::)

Whisker

Great Trisha!  Really glad to see it culminate to this.  I'm sure you'll be a solid shoot boss!
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

RangeRat

Quote from: Trisha on October 10, 2012, 04:32:11 PM
Wow thank you all for the nice words. I know I still have a lot to learn as a SB and it is hard to switch gears from 3 long years as a RH, but with the support I have I am not worried about it.

And yes it did take me awhile, but I didn't think it was necessary to be a SB since WI has amazing ones already, but since I want two women Appleseed's in WI next year I figured it was time to step up.   ::)

Sometimes supporting the greater good is a better motivator than doing it for one's self. O0

Congrats! - RR