News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wisconsin's new/not so new... ORANGE HATS!

Started by Trig, November 14, 2012, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

so I ran out of orange hats because we had so many rifleman just BEGGING to get to work, so I was just recently able to get DrRichP his hat, so with much ado, i present our new orange hats from RCLRC shoot on 10/20....

DrRichP:

DrRichP takes a hat! by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

and BeckRadar:

Beckradar by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

Thank you guys for stepping up!  We have a shoot coming up on Dec 8 at Hubertus, come on down and bring a friend with ya!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

AFTERMATH

Way to go guys!

Nick, for future info. - You can always just spray paint their heads orange with a $.99 can of enamel...
By the time they get it all off, they should have a Red Hat waiting for them!

^-^
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

JOEMORGAN

Congratulations and thanks for stepping up!

Here in the land of 10,000 construction projects we can use traffic cones as emergency orange hats.  :))
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

JoeZ

Good work men!

Hope to see you in December.

Quote from: JOEMORGAN on November 14, 2012, 09:26:30 PM

Here in the land of 10,000 construction projects we can use traffic cones as emergency orange hats.  :))

Easy now fella. :)
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Taylor

Thank you for stepping up DrRichP and BeckRadar.  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

I hope to meet you soon.

Taylor/aka Mike
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

AFTERMATH

Quote from: JoeZ on November 14, 2012, 11:20:16 PM
Good work men!

Give him a break, Joe....  At least he didn't mention borrowing a cement truck to pave the firing line, too. ^-^
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

zamboni_driver

Quote from: AFTERMATH on November 15, 2012, 08:25:16 PM
Good work men!

Give him a break, Joe....  At least he didn't mention borrowing a cement truck to pave the firing line, too. ^-^

Maybe Joe was afraid they want to steal his cones...

AFTERMATH

Quote from: zamboni_driver on November 17, 2012, 10:15:05 PM
Quote from: AFTERMATH on November 15, 2012, 08:25:16 PM
Good work men!

Maybe Joe was afraid they want to steal his cones...

But it's for a good cause.  That means it's justifiable theft.... ???   That's ok these days isn't it? :slap: