News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Trisha promoted to SB

Started by dragonfly, October 09, 2012, 02:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BugginOut

Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

fepowered

"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

MeanStreaker

Congratulations Trisha!   O0
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

jrturbo

Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

TN_Dadx5

Congratulations Trisha!  Keep up the great work!

See ya on the trail...

"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

Scarecrow

RustyRed

Congrats Trisha!!  ^:)^ ^:)^

You will make a Great SB!! ~~:)
looking forward to work with you here in the North at our new Ladyseed
in Riverfalls WI
Sept 14-15-2013  :~

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

crash

HA Way to go!  how does that velvet and silk lining feel?   O0   :bow:
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Reckless Rick

Wow  way to step up !!!!!!!!
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Janir

Missed this thread earlier, but congrats!!!
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Yuppiejr

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." - Jeff Cooper

scuzzy

Yea!!! Trisha rocks.

And she even helps with admin stuff which is a real pain to have to take care of. Talk about dedicated. So it's not just a weekend every now and then thing for her. She helps much more than that.

Thanks Trisha.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

RunnFree

Charles McKinley

HUZZA!  Thank you for all you do.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Trisha

Thank you all again. I am looking forward to more shoot bossing and am anxious for 2013 so I can. 

Scuzzy I'm glad I'm able to help with admin, which reminds me I have something I am suppose to do for you...I am slacking already.  ~~:)   **)

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.