News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Great Falls, MT Dec 1-2

Started by Countree, October 03, 2012, 02:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countree

Just wanted to let everyone know that this shoot only has 5 spots available! Thats right! 9 shooters are registered already!

I can't wait to see how everyone shoots after hunting season! See ya all on the line!

Countree

Update--- Line is full, been that way for a couple of weeks now.

So for those of you that need to get on the line, keep your eye out for these dates coming up in 2013:

Jan. 12-13

April 13-14 (with a special treat for Instructors)

Dec 7-8

We will add at least one date for summer 2013 as well. TBA

Necee

Countree- WOW!  LOVE that you have 4 shoots planned for next year already!!  Hope we can make some :)  Thanks so much for keeping the GF area going!!

Spartan24

I need to make my way up there again! January could be great if I can get time off of work. I am going to work on that! I need to make it happen!
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

Countree

We would like to have you up here again Spartan! We have been lucky to have all the great instructors come and visit us over the last two years, that part never gets old! Please come back when you can!

The Janurary shoot will be indoors also. If that helps ya any! lol