News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Montana Has a New Orange Hat!

Started by George Hacker, November 20, 2012, 02:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Montana has a new orange hat instructor:  Countree.

Paul has been very active promoting Project Appleseed as a shooter and has been instrumental in keeping Appleseed active at the Great Falls Shooting Sports Complex in Great Falls, Montana.  Thank you, Paul for stepping up and taking an orange hat.  I look forward to our paths crossing on the Appleseed Trail.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Reddot

Mark Davis

Thanks, Paul.
Nice mirror photo, where is the dog?

Theophilus

Thanks, Countree.
You were doing double duty for shooters and Appleseed before this.
Now you're doing triple duty.

Thanks for your excellent contributions toward Americans becoming riflemen and understanding their heritage.  Your work is much appreciated.

Theophilus and Joni
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

Countree

It is an honor to "officially" be part of AS! I am able to be part of it because of all that have been and continue to spread the message of AS! So Thank You!

Many hands make light work. We need more hands....

Necee

YAAAAYYY!!!!!

Welcome aboard Paul!!  Thanks for all you've done....and all you're about to do ;)