News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ATTN SO. CAL FREE AMMO

Started by asminuteman, December 01, 2011, 07:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asminuteman

Credit to Hollywood Marine for this dirty old trick!

Howdy folks......I have the honor to be let into a school for the WHOLE day.
Working with each of the 8th grade history class's that are just finishing up
the American revolutionary war.....

What I would like from you :
does anyone have a brown bess and/or a bayonet, to barrow for the day?
You all know I have everything else...(and they know(school) that I'm bringing rifles, pistols,knifes,tomahawks and more).....
This was just dropped into my lap for next Monday Dec 5th......IF any of you have and can loan for @ most a week? for transit......I'll come to you if its a fesable distance.

wohdoh nah (thank you)
-k
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

AFTERMATH

Darn....  And here I had just about whipped up all the necessary documentation to make myself look like I'm from SO. CAL....  You got me as well as what looks to be at least 24 others. :-[
Should have known it was too good to be true.

Kudos on securing the invite.  I wish you luck.
Unfortunately, I can offer no more assistance than moral support and/or consultation.
So, I must bid you adieu and allow those more resourcefull get through.

Bump-Bump-ba-da-da-bump
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Francis Marion

ASM,

I have a brown  bess bayonet; I'll bring it to the AS potluck at Mr Bills this Sunday.  Will you be there?  Who there can get it to you? 

-FM

asminuteman

FM....sent you a PM

yet Cam and I have it covered......go ahead and bring in the car with you
worked out for us both....AS needed something, and it was good to talk with Cam...

-k
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine