News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

California's newest Red Hat!

Started by 4Posterity, December 04, 2011, 11:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Posterity

Step up and give a hand to JShoebot (Jeff), who today for the first time donned the coveted RWVA Red Hat!  Jeff put a lot of hard work and experienced some significant personal growth on his path to instructor-hood.

Join me in congratulating Jeff on his achievement!

Mark
To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race"

Calvin Coolidge

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

caseten

Jeff is a great instructor.  His input allowed me to raise my AQT scores significantly.

** claps ** **cheers**
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."  An excerpt from The Peloponnesian War, by Thucydides

"Necessity is the plea for ever infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt, 1783

"... in other words, whether the parliament can legally take money out of our pockets, without our consent. If they can, our boasted liberty is but "Vox et praeterea nihil." A sound and nothing else." - John Dickinson [Continental Congressman from Pennsylvania, Signer of the Constitution], Letters from a Farmer in Pennsylvania to the Inhabitants of the British Colonies - Letter II

Mr Pete

It couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.

Good goin' Jeff.

-Pete

ps.  No you can't shoot the M1 again...what do most pushers say?  "First time is free".
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

Justin

"Le médiocrité est l'ennemi de la parfaite." -

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed
http://www.facebook.com/pages/California-Appleseed/203137793037851

George Hacker

Well done, JShoebot!   ..:.. ..:.. Congratulations!

Mr Pete, ... even if Jeff brings ammo to feed the M1 and will clean it and all of your other rifles?

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

ChadC

-Chad

bob 210

Congratulations and keep up the good work!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

jshoebot

Thanks a lot guys. I'd like to say you have no idea how proud I am to be a part of such a great group... But you all are in the same group! I couldn't have done it without all of you guys. I'm looking forward to my Red Hat fading with experience, it's too bright! ;D

Thanks again to all, I'm proud to know each and every one of you.

Pete, maybe I'll let you shoot my M1 whenever it gets here ;D

I'm more interested in that M1917...
Liberty or death.

"If you want government to intervene domestically, you're a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you're a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you're a moderate. If you don't want government to intervene anywhere, you're an extremist."