News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

11 days later........finally picked up my first LTR!!!!

Started by Cowboy Accountant, November 30, 2011, 12:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Accountant

Now I can't wait for the Castro Valley Appleseed in a few weeks!!!!

:---

slim

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Cowboy Accountant

Shadowman, it's just a Ruger 10/22 straight out of the box.  I shot it yesterday and it was a lot of fun.  Using the iron sights is a big challenge because my eyesight is crappy.  I'm probably going to upgrade to Tech Sights but I'm not going to put a scope on it until my fundamentals improve.  I'm really excited.  This is my first firearm purchase.  All of my other weapons were given to me by my dad.  I can't wait for my next purchase!!!

Cowboy Accountant

Not sure why the picture of the Ruger and the 30-30 is cut in half...

Cowboy Accountant

Quote from: American Amazon on December 01, 2011, 12:18:19 PM
Hey, Cowboy Accountant, I'm American Amazon, the blue hat at Castro Valley - make sure, when you check in, you introduce yourself by your screen name too, so I can say howdy!

-American Amazon

Nice to meet you, American Amazon.  I will definitely connect to you at the shoot!