News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IE IBC (1st one!!) @ WEGC clubhouse, July 16-17, 2011

Started by LayloPro, June 21, 2011, 07:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LayloPro

Hey, y'all!!

We are gonna have us'n's a "training-nanny"..... 8) O0 @) ..:..

Yeeeee-Haww!! **) **) **) :))

Sorry, sometimes I just get carried away......and sometimes they use those funny jackets, too!! %) ++)

Seriously, we will be in the West End Gun Club "Clubhouse, located @
1324 E. Fourth Street
Ontario,CA 91764

This is just south of the I-10 freeway, (off @ 4th St), and on the left side of the road as you are S/B.....big parking lot....

Sat map view: http://www.wegc.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/wegc-clubhouse-ontario-ca-birdseye-view.gif

Bring your own cooler & lunch, just like a 'Seed.....

they have chairs there, but your butts may be more comfy if you have your own "cushy" chair.......

Previous notes here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=23165

Bring anyone you want to be able to test for either the IIT2, or IIT3 position @ your next 'Seed.....orange, or blue hats....

If you are currently wearing the red (or green), and feel you would like (or -need-) a brush up, get your butt there.....

Bring notepads (lots of notepads!), writing implements, food, drinks (non-alcoholic) and No-Doz.....As said, Saturday, I'll make your ears bleed, but Sunday, it's all gonna be on you to repeat it back verbatim......

Are ya ready??

Let's git 'er dun......

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

asminuteman

................Yee Haw?

how'd you know I was in San Antiono Tx?

I'll be home soon LLP.......

and I'll be there.......
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

LayloPro

Look forward to seeing ya....and hearing any stories from the Alamo....

(y'know, I -could- use some kind of "memento", like, thing from there.....used to have a little plastic Alamo replica, but lately it's been feeling more like just the "neighborhood"....)

Seriously, if you are coming out, SS has put up the eventbrite invite sheet.....don't make us lonely!!

C-y'all soon......

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.