News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

On the road

Started by HollywoodMarine, June 21, 2011, 07:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollywoodMarine

I am going to be making several trips to OR from LA via the 5 and 101 over the next few weeks. If any one needs any thing (shoot boxes, targets) let me know and I will see what I can do.
A wise man can learn from a fool, but a fool cannot learn even from a wise man.

Embrace the suck!

V

I have boxes of the new California Tri-folds with the discount promo code in them.

There's 1600 trifold's per box and I have about 20 boxes. So, the cheapest way for me to distribute these is for SB's at major ranges to "order" how many they think they need personally and can "sub distribute" to their instructors over the next few shoots. If of course, Hollywood doesn't mind taking a couple of boxes per trip. ;)

So for example, if we get half a dozen boxes to Sacramento to distribute for NorCal and Central that would work.

So sound off.

Alternatively, if you want lots of trifolds to distribute, make a note in your next shootbox supply request so they can dump them in with the rest for you and we use RWVA's shipping account.

Thanks for the heads up Hollywood - and drive safe.
Cheers
Phil "V"