News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calguns Lytle Creek Shoot 'n' Q - April 3rd

Started by pennys dad, February 21, 2011, 10:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Hi Everyone

I will be hosting a Shoot 'n' Q @ Lytle Creek on April 3rd
Lytle Creek Range is near the Glen Helen/West End Shooting Club - a few miles North of the 210 on the 15 frwy
SoCal - sorry NorCal and CentCal (I do have Leads and Coordinators in those areas planning events as well).

The link below will take you to the information

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=397018

A Shoot 'n' Q is concept that a few of us developed to help get the Calgunner out from behind the keyboard and out
to the range to meet their internet/forum neighbors.  What we do is make arrangements with a local outdoor range
and reserve a large amount of space and host several kinds of sport shooting related activities.  We also host a potluck
and BBQ and gather everyone up during lunch for some conversation and discussion (perfect time for a 3 strikes presentation  ;) ).
Our last Calguns Shoot 'n' Q brought 160 shooters together and feed each one till busting.
So I am extending the invite out to all you Appleseeder's, this would be a great fun shoot and I bet you OCDer's  :o  :) will get to see
wood dragging like no where else HAhahaha 

If you want to come, you would need to cover your range fee.  If you want to participate in the Potluck you will need to contact my
Potluck Coordinator on the Calguns site.

Cya Out at a Range Everyone