News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye Hear Ye!! Nevada has a new Shoot Boss!!

Started by DesertDog, February 14, 2011, 02:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertDog

It was my distinct honor to present Xeyed his brand new, shiny green Shoot Boss hat today at 4:00 PM PST in Boulder City, NV ^:)^ ^:)^.  For all you who know him, and don't, this man personifies persistence.  His heart and dedication to Appleseed is matched by few.

I am very proud of you my friend.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Rocket Man

Congrats, Xeyed.  You'll make that hat shine.  Well earned.
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

AZOpie

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

LayloPro

Yeahhhhhh, buddy!! O0 O0 O0

Congrats, Charlie....Well done!! O0

Those who do not yet know Charlie, he is "kinda hard to miss".....and by far one of the more determined principles in Las Vegas to step up & work as hard as they do.

He has hung in there on the line, fighting to get his RM score so he could step into an orange hat, then going thru even more work to obtain his red hat, now setting the pace for SoNeva by being the 1st on location SB......this, my friends, is awesome news!! 8) ;) ..:.. ^:)^

Charlie, again, congrats!!

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

CSHR

Charlie/Xeyed,

I too add my Congratulations!  ^:)^   well done.

Sorta looks like DesertDog is standing in a pretty deep hole there  **)  **)

This mean you're not gonna drive all the way over here to visit/instruct with us anymore  ++)

CSHR/michael
"But rightful Liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the law" because the law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." -- Thomas Jefferson

Rough Rider

Congratulations, and job well done. Your dedication is an inspiration to me. Looking forward to see you again on the trail.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain