News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Got a Orange Hat, now what?

Started by JohnM, August 27, 2010, 10:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnM

Recently I attended my first appleseed, got my rifleman and a orange hat.  Since then I have downloaded the instructors manual, read Paul Revere's Ride, and read the forums here.  But I am not sure as to what I need to do next...does someone contact me?....do I contact someone?..... do I just show up to an Appleseed with my hat?

Is there a thread that I missed that spells out the steps/requirements for a brand new IIT?

Thanks,
John
In NPOA I Trust

V

Quote from: JohnM on August 27, 2010, 10:18:48 PM
Recently I attended my first appleseed, got my rifleman and a orange hat.  Since then I have downloaded the instructors manual, read Paul Revere's Ride, and read the forums here.  But I am not sure as to what I need to do next...does someone contact me?....do I contact someone?..... do I just show up to an Appleseed with my hat?

Is there a thread that I missed that spells out the steps/requirements for a brand new IIT?

Thanks,
John
The shootboss who gave you your orange hat should be mentoring you with a bunch of links and contact info.

Mainly look here to see what you can sign up for...

When you PM instructor scheduling CC the Shootboss of the shoot as well. Then they should work with you on what you can do when you turn up at the shoot. Make sure they know
to be ready to test you on an PC you wish to take at that shoot, etc.

This is old but still mainly good.

If you can't reach the last link its cos Bob hasn't added you to that board yet...

Cheers
V