News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help needed in Central California

Started by BaldDragn, August 25, 2010, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldDragn

While trying to schedule new shoots I was looking at date where I might be needed so I don't double book.

Well it turns out that if I don't get some help I'm busy every weekend from now to the end of November so I think it's time to call for help.

Here are a list of under staffed shoots in CenCal and NorCal that could use a hand.

Sep 18-19     Fresno, CA           Romeo's Hero/SB
Oct 02-03     Coarsegold, CA      Romeo's Hero/SB
Oct 09-10     Eureka, CA            /SB
Oct 16-17     Mariposa, CA         Romeo's Hero/SB
Oct 23-24     Lemoore, CA          Garand56/SB
Oct 30-31     Castro Valley, CA   /SB
Nov 06-07     Fresno, CA           /SB
Dec 11-12     Eureka, CA          /SB

I'm glad to see that half of these events already have a Shoot Boss, now we need IITs that can rise to the challenge. I will need a SB for the Oct 09-10 Eureka date as I will be helping/learning to run the IBC in Sacramento. I also need a SB for Oct 30-31 because I promiced Jules a vacation during Halloween this year.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!