News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WI KD Opportunities and Full Distance patch

Started by JoeZ, August 24, 2010, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Chris Z

I'm looking forward to EARNING my Full Distance Patch, so I can wear it proud.

cz

Trig

I am also intersted in trying the KD at racine!  (and I will be trying to get my wife out this time now that we dont have blowing sleet and snow  ::)....excuses...)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

dragonfly

We have another range partner that is going to open up their hi-power range to Appleseed. Yes thats right Winnequah at Lodi is allowing Appleseed the use of the hi-power range Sunday July 24, 2011  :~
Thanks LadyVetch and Vetch for all your hard work on this  :bow: .

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.