News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 17/18/2010

Started by Jules, April 02, 2010, 03:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Our numbers here at Sac Valley are being updated. I trust one range will be sufficient for the April shoot, as we have many shoots in California going on that weekend. I have put out an SOS on the other board. We show our range with 16 pre registered. We always have walk on's , and frequently have folks who say they have sent in a check to Ramseur, who are not on our roster. That is neither here nor there. The issue is we have a Shoot Boss and one IIT3. Now I am a superb IIT3, but there is NOT enough of me to go around. If you have taken an Orange Hat and are not signed up for a shoot, please make yourself useful and sign up for our shoot. If you have NOT taken an Orange Hat, and have been to a few shoots, make yourself useful and pm BaldDragn or I. We need the help.

Thanks,
Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Antibubba

Check with Jet Set on the Nevada Board--he is working Big Reno Friday and Saturday, and wants to come in Sunday.
A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.

Jet Set

(edited)

I'll be there on Sunday.

Quote from: Antibubba on April 03, 2010, 09:13:08 PM
Check with Jet Set on the Nevada Board--he is working Big Reno Friday and Saturday, and wants to come in Sunday.

Camljr

Quote from: Jules on April 02, 2010, 03:27:23 PM
Our numbers here at Sac Valley are being updated. I trust one range will be sufficient for the April shoot, as we have many shoots in California going on that weekend. I have put out an SOS on the other board. We show our range with 16 pre registered. We always have walk on's , and frequently have folks who say they have sent in a check to Ramseur, who are not on our roster. That is neither here nor there. The issue is we have a Shoot Boss and one IIT3. Now I am a superb IIT3, but there is NOT enough of me to go around. If you have taken an Orange Hat and are not signed up for a shoot, please make yourself useful and sign up for our shoot. If you have NOT taken an Orange Hat, and have been to a few shoots, make yourself useful and pm BaldDragn or I. We need the help.

Thanks,
Jules

Jules,

What happened to M106shooter (IIT), nukechaser (IIT),???  they are listed as on the schedule !

I would love to come help, but needed elsewhere.

You can do it, it will work, if you need another person to clear the line, get a previous appleseeder, who is done shooting fairly early, safe his rifle, and center after the cease fire, then clear one side of the line. Ifyou put them in the middle, they can clear from their own rifle...

Just a back up idea..

Good luck,

Cameron
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt