News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alien Abduction In Santa Monica

Started by HollywoodMarine, April 10, 2010, 02:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kool aid

Quote from: HollywoodMarine on April 10, 2010, 03:10:11 PM
All I know is that he woke up yesterday and decided that it was a good day to get married  ++) Come on this is Kool we are talking about he does every thing by the seat of his pants  ;)

seat? some would say....
<just put down the joke and no one gets 'hurt'>

Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

BaldDragn

Quote from: asminuteman on April 13, 2010, 11:25:36 PM
I'm with Sespe...teach her to shoot and in 18 years you'll sleep with 1 eye open....*L*

WHAT????

I had you guys teach my wife to shoot so I didn't have to always sleep with one eye open.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!