News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alien Abduction In Santa Monica

Started by HollywoodMarine, April 10, 2010, 02:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollywoodMarine

Hear Ye Hear Ye Let it be known that Mr Kool Aid now has a Mrs Kool Aid   O0
A wise man can learn from a fool, but a fool cannot learn even from a wise man.

Embrace the suck!

Cal 7.62

Congratulations  ^:)^
and Jehovah's blessing  @) to the happy couple! O0
May you live long and prosper.  :)
(And Kool thought he was busy before!)  $$-0~~:)  &)
Details Hollywood?  ???
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

colonial shooter

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

BaldDragn

Congrats Kool Aid!

It ain't easy to find a mate that can put up with our eccentricities.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Johnnyappleseed

Brother Kool
Congratulations!
May all the joy and happiness be yours and Mrs K too.
Your Friend
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Francis Marion

Congratulations, KA!  Does she shoot?

HollywoodMarine

All I know is that he woke up yesterday and decided that it was a good day to get married  ++) Come on this is Kool we are talking about he does every thing by the seat of his pants  ;)
A wise man can learn from a fool, but a fool cannot learn even from a wise man.

Embrace the suck!

Antibubba

Congratulations!

There wouldn't be an unmarried sister, by any chance?   ;)
A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.

SavageShootr

HEY KA and MRSKA

Congratulations!!! I wish you both well.

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

CortJestir

Well done! Does she know the Secret Rifleman's Handshake?  ;D

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.  O0
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

Fred

Has anyone seen the paperwork on this?

I check the AARs pretty well, and never saw any reference to this.

Does Kool know that the wedding, to be valid, HAS to take place at an Appleseed?

Don't mean to be askin embarrassing questions, but someone has to ask them - just to protect the new Mrs...

:)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.

Mark Davis

So Kool, post her fired AQT, there's probably lots of us who wish we could shoot as good a her!

Dinky Dao

Quote from: HollywoodMarine on April 10, 2010, 02:31:17 AM
Hear Ye Hear Ye Let it be known that Mr Kool Aid now has a Mrs Kool Aid   O0

What??

Kool Aid yer killing me...

Congrats you two!
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

jacques

I thought this was supposed to be a secret. 

Koolaide says "Hey, i'm going to get married, but don't tell anyone"

I say "OK"

Suddenly it's all over the internet. Congrats Koolaide!!!
Two Words-Meriams Corner

SavageShootr

You know Hollywood can't keep a secret.

shhhhhhh don't tell him.

Camljr

"Does she know the Secret Rifleman's Handshake?"

I am sure they have their own.... :cool2:  ~~:)

Sorry, just being me!

Really, though... CONGRATS to you both.

It has been a little over a year for me and the mrs. and I have no regrets!

Quote from: CortJestir on April 10, 2010, 08:52:25 PM
Well done! Does she know the Secret Rifleman's Handshake?  ;D

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.  O0
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

artkat2

Right on Kool!

You both have my best wishes!
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

sespe

Quote from: Camljr on April 11, 2010, 04:46:48 PM
It has been a little over a year for me and the mrs. and I have no regrets!

Ah, just give it 18 years and 2 kids - you'll find plenty to argue about.  For example, right now I really, really, want to paint a rifle.  And she, really, really, refuses to want a pink rifle.  "I don't want a Barbie Rifle", she says, "AR's are supposed to be black." 

Man, there's just no understanding women. 

Back on topic, CONGRATS!  It is worth it...
I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln

Herr_Berg

:D Good on ya!

BTW I grew up on 10th and Montana back in the 80s. Sure do miss Santa Monica.
Adversity introduces us to ourselves.

Double D

Grats Kool !!! :)  Pics or it never happened!!
"We are dedicated to this cause, but those that came before us were committed to the cause of liberty. We seem to be nearly unbelievable in today's world, but we hardly measure up to men like Issac Davis."  BaldDragn

SavageShootr

Quote from: sespe on April 12, 2010, 02:21:38 AM

Ah, just give it 18 years and 2 kids - you'll find plenty to argue about.  For example, right now I really, really, want to paint a rifle.  And she, really, really, refuses to want a pink rifle.  "I don't want a Barbie Rifle" 

Man, there's just no understanding women. 

Sespe,

Don't let that be a problem for you and your lovely wife. Just bring it to me on Saturday and your worries will be over.   **)

SS

Romeo's Hero

Congrats Kool Aid - Is Mrs. Kool Aid on our forum so we can congratulate her also?
Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

kool aid

Quote from: Double D on April 12, 2010, 08:25:07 PM
Grats Kool !!! :)  Pics or it never happened!!

good luck with that.....
Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

kool aid

Quote from: Romeo's Hero on April 13, 2010, 10:18:55 PM
Congrats Kool Aid - Is Mrs. Kool Aid on our forum so we can congratulate her also?

she goes back to the old days of the old forum. never posts. supports the program in her own special way....

She Who shall Remain Nameless;  She likes that whole "once you know she's there, you're already...... well, this is a kinder gentler 'seed'. No kidding.

Once again, hollywood will fill you in.

Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

kool aid

Quote from: Antibubba on April 10, 2010, 07:19:38 PM
Congratulations!

There wouldn't be an unmarried sister, by any chance?   ;)

Not that I know of.....

kool aid

Quote from: Fred on April 10, 2010, 09:38:15 PM

Has anyone seen the paperwork on this?

I check the AARs pretty well, and never saw any reference to this.

Does Kool know that the wedding, to be valid, HAS to take place at an Appleseed?

Don't mean to be askin embarrassing questions, but someone has to ask them - just to protect the new Mrs...

:)

See above.

Also.....
Papers? You are kidding, right?
don't you believe Hollywood Marine?

Stay tuned. The story continues AFTER we get the shoots done next week.

Good GRavy... could we please get a little mORE SOM/SOM here?

kool aid

Quote from: CortJestir on April 10, 2010, 08:52:25 PM
Well done! Does she know the Secret Rifleman's Handshake?  ;D

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.  O0

She was the co=developer along with Bob 210.

kool aid

Quote from: BaldDragn on April 10, 2010, 01:18:31 PM
Congrats Kool Aid!

It ain't easy to find a mate that can put up with our eccentricities.
\
WORD