News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Invading MS.

Started by dart67eb, March 22, 2010, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

I'll wait for the AAR to post more pics, but Pete shot a 224 in Canton.  Yeah, that's Rifleman.  In the snow. In Mississippi.  On the first day of spring.  Sometimes, a Dad's gotta brag!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

wesm

Didn't he clean the redcoats target Saturday morning, as well? I think I recall him shooting that target the best out of everyone on the line.

Pleasure to meet you and your family this weekend.  Two fine boys you can be proud of.
"Shame on the men who can court exemption from present trouble and expense at the price of their own posterity's liberty!" - Samuel Adams

dart67eb

He sure did.  I think he'll be the 'designated ringer' from now on.  Thanks for the compliments on the boys.  I'm sure you can't wait until yours get a little older.

Appalacious

Say hey if you ever come by Manchester when I'm there.
J
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

Big Papa

I'm not surprised! Peter developed a perfect form at his first shoot!
Way to go Peter!!!! :--- :---
Both of those boys need to bring their dad to boot camp!
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

dart67eb

Quote from: Big Papa on March 22, 2010, 07:59:13 PM
I'm not surprised! Peter developed a perfect form at his first shoot!
Way to go Peter!!!! :--- :---
Both of those boys need to bring their dad to boot camp!

I'll see if I can get them to pay my way!  Anyway, Pete can hardly wait until he's 12 to get an orange hat.

dond

Hey Dart,

You don't have to wait for me to start the AAR. We just in a short time ago and haven't even thought about unloading the truck yet. Go ahead and show us those fine pictures. I'll bet Peter hasn't stopped smiling yet. We have been expecting him to get his patch on this weekend ever since he cleaned the Redcoat at North Little Rock and got a 201. Everyone was proud of him. And of course Andrew did a fine job as an IIT too. What a fine Appleseed Family.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

MamaBear

Quote from: dart67eb on March 22, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
I'll wait for the AAR to post more pics, but Pete shot a 224 in Canton.  Yeah, that's Rifleman.  In the snow. In Mississippi.  On the first day of spring.  Sometimes, a Dad's gotta brag!

224 is a fabulous score!! And it just so happens that is the exact score that I shot!
:---
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

dart67eb

Quote from: Appalacious on March 22, 2010, 03:31:51 PM
Say hey if you ever come by Manchester when I'm there.
J

Will do.  Looks like you have a little rifleman in your pic!

dart67eb

Quote from: MamaBear on March 23, 2010, 04:45:03 PM

224 is a fabulous score!! And it just so happens that is the exact score that I shot!

Fine shooting!  One of these days...

Appalacious

Condescension is a GOOD thing.

dart67eb

Quote from: MamaBear on March 23, 2010, 04:45:03 PM

Mamabear, It was a pleasure working with Mister Anderson.  He can fill you in on Pete shooting the SKS for most of Sunday.

MamaBear

Mamabear, It was a pleasure working with Mister Anderson.  He can fill you in on Pete shooting the SKS for most of Sunday.
[/quote]

I've been briefed  ;)   We haven't had a lot of time to share our Appleseed stories as Erik just got home at 1:30 this morning!  I may be biased, but I think Erik is wonderfully easy to work with- he is good shoot boss material (IMHO)  ;)  It sounds like y'all had a great shoot and that everything went smoothly  O0  Congrats on your promotion!!

MB
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

dart67eb

I agree.  I'm looking forward to working with him again.