News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Nearby Appleseed in KY

Started by dond, April 27, 2010, 03:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dond

Especially for you Appleseeders in West TN, there is a new AS in Boaz, KY, beginning May 22-23. It is located between Mayfield and Paducah. Check out the EIP.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

dart67eb

I signed up for that and Puryear in June.  No Andrew due to school and trip.  Pete'll be with me, though.  He can do junior orange hat duties. (light orange?)
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Big Papa

Dart!
There you go running off to KY. ~~:) Where you going next? >:D IL?
You know I'm just messing with you!
Looks like we may cross paths in Puryear once again!
It will be an honor.
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

dart67eb

Only if you bring Big Mama to keep you straight.  And don't forget to wear THAT dress!  If all works out well and I don't foul up, you might need to bring an extra red hat.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Big Papa

I think I can come up with the hat. It'd be a pleasure!
Big Mama is going to be there too. She just gave me the approval today. Dond, I'll send you a note. "Keep me straight", never worked before >:D
I was hoping you had forgotten about that dress thing. Sometimes a guy just has to make sacrifices for the good of all. ;D
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama