News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Is this too early?

Started by Appalacious, February 04, 2010, 09:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalacious

Just wondering...
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

GoldFish

Never too early to start training Riflemen!  NEVER!!! :---  Keep it up, man.
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Western Rose

Never too early! That's a great picture. O0
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

SamD

Not too early at all but you really need a rifle for him and not a Golf club!
Saw off a Cricket and get to the range!

Fred

Great form. I've seen shooters on the AS firing line who could benefit from seeing that trigger leg pulled up tight. :)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

techres

It's never too early!  And a cricket is perfect.  If they are not ready for a sling, loan a bag or bipod:

;)
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Appalacious

Nice assignment board.  That should be required in school.
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

snaphook75

Good work, A! My boy is 3, and I've almost completed his LTR Trainer (from a donated 10/.22 stock)...though his arms need to grow a bit longer! I've found that the Nerf guns work great. He got one for Christmas, and we're working on sight picture. They're really pretty cool!! (his Mom jumps on me for playing with it more than Luke!). They shoot little foam darts tipped with suction cups, that are pretty accurate up to 12 feet or so.

I'll be expecting to see that boy on the line soon!

Best Wishes,

Snaphook

DrJohn

Fine looking young man.  Wow, how I would have loved having parents who encouraged my shooting.  Keep up the good work!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....