News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

March 16th Virtual Muster Night: Second Strike! CA Muster Here!

Started by bob 210, February 26, 2010, 11:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

The next Muster Night is March 16, from 7pm - 10:30pm. Lets make a really big showing for the our State. Let folks know why CA is number 1! Get the word out and be sure to contact forum folks you haven't heard from in a while. This is a chance to get folks reaquainted with the Appleseed website and get new folks signed up!

National announcement thread is here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12065.msg99480;topicseen#msg99480

The CA schedule is  laid out, this will be your chance to plan for the year and get signed up for shoots.  We will also be discussing new locations and opportunities for promotions.

Hope to see you there!

Bob 210
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Antibubba

A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.

Jules

5-9:30 PST and don't forget Daylight Savings kicks in on the 14th for us.

Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

agenttokyo

early?   :)   Will hopefully meet some of you this weekend in Escondido.
"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed ... However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake free people get to make only once." - Judge Alex Kozinski

V

Quote from: agenttokyo on March 16, 2010, 08:26:36 PM
early?   :)   Will hopefully meet some of you this weekend in Escondido.
You certainly will. Me, Bob 210 and Francis Marion will be there and the shoot is sold out.

Its going to be fun.

See you there.... and welcome to the board. Have you been to a previous Appleseed?

Cheers
Phil "V"

bob 210

Checking in for the 2nd Virtual Muster Night! OK CA, let's show em what we're made off! If there is any body you don't see here checking in, give 'em a call and let them know the 2nd Virtual Muster Night is happening tonight! God Bless you all and let's make this a spectacular year for Appleseed in CA! Remember, the eyes of the nation are upon us! Come on, CA, let's lead the way!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

artkat2

I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

polygunner

pg checking in, hello fellow Ca. Appleseeders.
It's a privelage to be here among you patriots.
Thanks for having me.
Mike

SavageShootr

SavageShootr checking in

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CALIFORNIA
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

NorCal22Gal

eaglescouter

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

ryantsg

RyanTSG here,

Back to work...

Unfortunately looks like I will be celebrating April 19th in Xian China >:(

Ryan

V

Hey AS,

whats with all the <------ in your posts? I'm missing something?

Jules

Jules here  (heading to a meeting for the range, but back later)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

NorCal22Gal

Johnnyappleseed

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  ::) ::) ::)
ja here
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.

Rocket Man

mustermustermuster

RocketMan checking in.  Looks like I made it to the green well in advance of the Regulars.  Verified the zero of my .30 cal MBR last weekend at the IBC in Piru.  Situation excellent.   8)
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

SavageShootr

asminuteman

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

asminuteman

singlethink

NorCal22Gal

what part of  Nor Cal are you in Siglethink?

NorCal22Gal

Redding, CA

singlethink

Davis, CA (also known as the Peoples' Republic of Davis ;-)

NorCal22Gal

ryantsg

For some reason in AS we consider Davis Central CA. Basically Fresno to Sacramento is Central CA, and The Redding/Chico/Red bluff area is Norcal.

It is not what we normally think of Norcal and SOcal, but it works for coordinating people.

Oh and Welcome

Ryan

NorCal22Gal

ryan...lots of folks in the san fran/bay  area that think they are in Northern Cal....

laurie

Texas Minuteman

Hello all to you California Appleseeders !

Are any of you listening to the Texas based Blog Talk Radio show with David Hackett Fisher (author of Paul Revere's Ride) ?

It's here now,   7 pm to 9:30 Central time Tuesday pm March 16th.    5 to 7:30 pm your time.

Just thought I'd check here's the URL:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/appleseedradio/2010/03/17/david-hackett-fischer-author-of-paul-reveres-ride-?&utm_source=remail&utm_medium=listener

Very good show ! 

Used to be in Cali, now in East Texas, but still Appleseeding here or there !

Bless you one & all,    Texas Minuteman   :---

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave & upright, that God may love thee.
Safeguard the helpless.
Always speak the Truth, even if it leads to your death...

- The Knights Creed