News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

March 16th Virtual Muster Night: Second Strike! CA Muster Here!

Started by bob 210, February 26, 2010, 11:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerryZ

NorCal22Gal

of course we have the radio on....it's a great program...

NorCal22Gal

EEL

To our many friends in CA....Illinois says "Hey".  Keep up the fine work y'all are doing.  It is an inspiration to the rest of the country!!   O0

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

ryantsg

Hi Norcal 22 Gal,

I know, but since I spent my summers up in Trinity county as a Kid, I actually agree with how we split up CA in AS. The Redding area is very different then the San Fransisco bay area. THe culture, pace of life and basic outlook is different in the Bay Area.

Ryan

Back to work...

Camljr

EEEEL!!!   Waaaaaaazzzzzuuup, brother!  Glad you could make it.

I miss you already, man!  

By the way, thanks for setting my shooter Blackall straight.... That was classic! wish I got that on video!!!     :---   ~~:)
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Texas Minuteman

Quote from: NorCal22Gal on March 16, 2010, 10:49:13 PM
of course we have the radio on....it's a great program...

NorCal22Gal

Great !   Wasn't sure if there were different shows for different regions or states.

Carry on...... :sos:
Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave & upright, that God may love thee.
Safeguard the helpless.
Always speak the Truth, even if it leads to your death...

- The Knights Creed

Cal 7.62

Cal 7.62 reporting, just called SleepsinProne and told him to get online. @@)
Gonna give Moose a call and get him online too. So good to see everyone @ the IBC. Wish I could've stayed.
Steve.

"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

V

Camljr where were you man, wanted to hear you on the radio...

Camljr

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

V

Great, we get DHF and we get to listen to Scout and Fred lecture him... and then we sail straight into the wall...

Appleseed the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

But enough of that, is everyone signed up for an April 19 shoot?

Why not?

Cheers
Crusty
PS I am on a shoot its just not official yet... preemptive defense there...

SavageShootr

I'm signed up woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

NorCal22Gal

V

Quote from: SavageShootr on March 16, 2010, 11:22:24 PM
But how many shooters have you got pre-registered.

Not picking on you SS, just making a point, if you look at the pre-regs for Cali numbers are low, we need a concerted effort to get this up. Get the new Tri-fold handouts and get out to every gun shop, range, etc, etc., and get shooters to these shoots.

Boxes of tri-folds have been distributed strategically to people around the state. If you can't meet up and get it from them PM me and I'll mail you a box.

Cheers
Phil

SavageShootr

I have some.

I am working Angeles on the weekends as well as visiting the gun stores in this area.

I know numbers are low, I see them on eventbrite. As of yesterday, there are only 6 people signed up at Piru for April.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.

singlethink

I want to sign up... putting in some extra hours to try and make it happen.  Also got some interest at the CalExpo gun show week before last.  I don't know if anyone signed up though.

Romeo's Hero

Hey All,

Checking in.... and still exhausted from the IBC.

BaldDrgn says to say hello! he just texted from the range - got caught in a meeting.

All instructors and IITs please make sure you respond to the PM for the instructor's contact info list. If you didn't receive the PM send me a PM and I will let you know what info I need.

"Romoe's Hero""
Juliette
Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

jacques

Checking in. I am still tired from the weekend IBC and what not also.

Got to go eat something.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

SavageShootr

Marpat Whittemore

More Cowbell

SavageShootr

jacques

Quote from: V on March 16, 2010, 11:27:44 PM
Quote from: SavageShootr on March 16, 2010, 11:22:24 PM
But how many shooters have you got pre-registered.

Not picking on you SS, just making a point, if you look at the pre-regs for Cali numbers are low, we need a concerted effort to get this up. Get the new Tri-fold handouts and get out to every gun shop, range, etc, etc., and get shooters to these shoots.

Boxes of tri-folds have been distributed strategically to people around the state. If you can't meet up and get it from them PM me and I'll mail you a box.

Cheers
Phil

I have noticed that also. Low Numbers. I see 0 for PIRU next weekend.  ???
Two Words-Meriams Corner

artkat2

Jacques, Marpat Whittemore and Pippi,
 Hope to see you guys on the trail soon!
A
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

Marpat Whittemore

artkat2 I am sure we will see you soon.
We are hoping to pop in at the piru appleseed and have at least two friends going.  The signed up by mail and therefore have not been counted yet.
More Cowbell

jacques

Quote from: artkat2 on March 16, 2010, 11:51:02 PM
Jacques, Marpat Whittemore and Pippi,
 Hope to see you guys on the trail soon!
A

Hey. Always good to hear from you Andy.

The IBC went really well this last weekend.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

Rob R

On board. Santa Rosa, CA

All men die. Not every man truly lives.

artkat2

All the "pre-amble" sounded like it was shaping up for a great weekend, I was even off early on Friday thinking of ditching everything and showing up...It was really hard not to!
A
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

LayloPro

Hey all,
my apologies....got sacked between flat tires on one of the kids cars, then doing the grandkid thing for awhile....
Should have been here...I think they conspire against me at times..... !@#) &)

The IBC was too much fun......great folks, lovely weather, green hills, gentle breezes, and sunny lines.....besides the happy cows mooing in the distance, I can't think of anything that would have made it better....'cept maybe for everyone here to have been there....... ^-^ O0

Our group is beyond good....we are approaching "awesomeness"......... O0 :o ;D

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Romeo's Hero

Quote from: LayloPro on March 17, 2010, 12:04:38 AM
Hey all,
my apologies....got sacked between flat tires on one of the kids cars, then doing the grandkid thing for awhile....
Should have been here...I think they conspire against me at times..... !@#) &)

The IBC was too much fun......great folks, lovely weather, green hills, gentle breezes, and sunny lines.....besides the happy cows mooing in the distance, I can't think of anything that would have made it better....'cept maybe for everyone here to have been there....... ^-^ O0

Our group is beyond good....we are approaching "awesomeness"......... O0 :o ;D

LLP

Well said Laylo - It was great seeing you down there
Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

Rocket Man

Quote from: LayloPro on March 17, 2010, 12:04:38 AMOur group is beyond good....we are approaching "awesomeness"......... O0 :o ;D

That's sig line material there.  (I overheard you saying that on Sunday...)   @@)

---

That was a great Rifleman Radio Show, until it cut out at 1900 hours.  Dr. Fischer is an interesting and articulate man.  Hope we can get him back at some point.
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)