News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Official Indiana Virtual Muster Night Check In Thread! (CHECK IN HERE)

Started by techres, February 02, 2010, 08:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Glory!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Hooters Billy

"There is no greater evil then willful ignorance," ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Advice on life from Fred himself to me on 6-21-09:
"If you hope to be a good looking corps, you better hurry up and die soon!"

CQ CQ CQ de KC9MTP

DaveD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

techres

Thanks to everyone who has checked in and PM'ed me tonight!

And thanks for coming in Billy.  Hoping to see you on the line before long.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

ATM

I think Illinois is whoopin' us this evening.  :-\

BUT INDIANA STILL HAD THE MOST SHOOTERS ON THE LINE! ^:)^

techres

ATM

techres

Quote from: ATM on February 03, 2010, 12:19:23 AM
Relic, did you get your LTR resetting properly?

+1  - curious minds want to know!  Sounds like you were really close with the spring though.

Sorry I have been a tad distracted here, I have been running in circles tonight with this whole thing.  We are making more than one kind of history here, which is the nicest way of saying that we are figuring this all out as we go.  ;)

I am so glad everyone made the time to come in, sign up and have fun.  Be sure to catch the Fred and Guy threads before this all closes!

I am especially excited seeing all you guys are doing down there in Evansville with your new mini's.  Mini's with Mudcat are something that everyone has to do.

EEL

Got in here late.....been out doing AS stuff.  Glad to see IN had a good showing.  O0  Nice to have great neighbors.

Carry on !!

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Bill of Rights

Hey Tech, Were we going for most members or highest percentage of our total members?
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams

Garand69

Techres...

THANKYOU!!!

Excellent Idea, Proven worthy tonight!! You and Scout did a bang up job and I can't wait for the next one! O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Bill 3

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

RelicHound

Quote from: ATM on February 03, 2010, 12:19:23 AM
Relic, did you get your LTR resetting properly?

Nope..took it to a smith yesterday and he wanted $75 to fix it :o he told me it was nothing that I did,some of the parts needed a final sanding or something like that ++) gives me an excuse to buy a new trigger group I reckon.  :---

sur+rifle

Quote from: Bill 3 on February 03, 2010, 01:16:39 AM
Hey sur+  Better late than never   O0

How have you been?

Quote from: sur+rifle on February 03, 2010, 01:10:11 AM
Here!   ^:)^

Hey Bill!

Yeah, I had to squeeze in under the wire.  ;)

I've been keeping busier than I like.  But am really looking forward to crossing paths with you and the other instructors in the coming months and catching up!

Gopher Boy

Sorry, I'm late, but I was border raiding in Michigan

Just check on the eastern Neighbors.

G.B.