News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Official Indiana Virtual Muster Night Check In Thread! (CHECK IN HERE)

Started by techres, February 02, 2010, 08:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Howdee Hoosier Appleseeders!  Thank you for answering the Muster drum!  Hope you brought a buddy with you.

Now, before you head out for the other fun threads or go off to listen to the Radio Show, please take a moment to say "here!" and answer a few questions as you can.

1. SAY "HERE!" - Thanks.  Shot some .308 this weekend and am hard of hearing.
2. We have a ton of shoots scheduled so far - 14 IIRC so far.  We need more, please let us know if you have any leads on ranges that are not yet on the schedule.
3. We do have shoots at Riley, Cloverdale, Evansville, & more!  Please report in as to what shoots you will make this year.  We need all hands on deck especially for April 17th as it is a 3 shoot weekend so far!
4. Let us know if there is some special task/job/idea you have that you want to help out with this year.  The best ideas come from others, and many hands make light work.  Speak up about any and all of these, speak loudly as I am having that hard of hearing issue...  O0

Now once you are done here, please head out to the other VM night threads, please go to the radio show, and please bring in a few buddies so those guys over in IL don't embarrass us.  ;D

Thanks for answering the call, and looking forward to hearing from each of you!

Techres & Hawkhavn.

P.S.  These are the the Shoots we need to Staff:

Evansville, IN - Mar 27-28   
Cloverdale, IN - Apr 17-18   
Evansville, IN - Apr 17-18   
Fort Wayne, IN - Apr 17-18
Riley, IN - Apr 24-25   
Cloverdale, IN - Jun 26-27   
Riley, IN - Jul 24-25
Cloverdale, IN - Aug 21-22   
Evansville, IN - Aug 21-22   
Evansville, IN - Sep 25-26   
Cloverdale, IN - Oct 23-24   
Evansville, IN - Oct 23-24   
Evansville, IN - Nov 13-14   
Riley, IN - Nov 27-28

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Bill of Rights

HERE!

Signed up for all the Cloverdale shoots so far. More as I can.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

techres

Hey Guys!  Thanks BOR, I think I heard that!  :o

Radio Show is starting now for anyone who needs directions, let me know.

Cloverdale?  Great!  Now who's gonna join me at Riley?!

Bill 3

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

techres

We are 13 minutes in and have already broke the forum record!  Bill 3 we are gonna crash that server NOW!

techres

Good to see all of you!  Red/Orange hats, be sure to decide on what shoots you can do.  Others, be sure to look at what shoots you want to attend.  And if there is anything you want to work on, help with, start up, just speak up or PM me.

Otherwise be  sure to head over to the Radio Show and the MI threads - drive Fred and The Guy nuts with questions!

Have some fun guys & gals...

hawkhavn

Don't forget the tables at the 1500s:
March 19-21
June 4-6
Aug 27-29
Oct 22-24

HH

Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Mudcat

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

samrothstein01

Here!! I plan on making my first appleseed this summer, and bringing 3 or 4 people (brothers/nephews/etc)!! We will all be noobies, but can't wait!

DaveD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

A child teaching another child to shoot.  What more could you ask for?
Guns don't kill people, people kill people!!!

techres

Great to see you all!

Bring on more, we have already broken records, but there are more to come! 

Lars

Quote from: techres on February 02, 2010, 09:49:39 PM
Great to see you all!

Here.....  Working....  But Here!
CQ CQ CQ CQ DE W9ZEB W9ZEB W9ZEB PSE K

Bill of Rights

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams

techres

Quote from: Lars on February 02, 2010, 10:02:53 PM
Quote from: techres on February 02, 2010, 09:49:39 PM
Great to see you all!

Here.....  Working....  But Here!

Thanks for making it!

Lars

Had to fire up another computer.  Desktop is on a VPN to a customer's network now.  Listening to the radio though.

DaveD

Tech,

Don't know if saw my post on radio, but the new Cloverdale club web site is coming together and we will have Appleseed info & links soon.  Now have three instructors as members, me, LARS & YHJ
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

Lars

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

hawkhavn

Dr. Jerry Pournelle

---Robert Anson Heinlein

techres

Lars, it only works if you have a good enough network...  :cool2:

See you there!