News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 2/2/10 ILLINOIS Discussions Thread!!!

Started by Garand69, January 29, 2010, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl

Looks like we have radio trouble again :wb: :wb:

Goodnight everyone
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Garand69

Thank you all for mustering tonight!  O0 :bow: :bow: O0

We put on one heck of a run and had a lot of fun doing it!!!

I have opened up the rest of the IL threads, feel free to particpate ask questions etc etc.

IIT'S sign on to those shoots!!! ~~:) ~~:), New Appleseeders & Old, Pre-Register for some Shoots!!! ^:)^

See you all soon on the Trail
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

EEL

AAArrrggggggg!!  Was out procuring target backers till 2130 hrs.  I was logged on the main page but not the Illinois link our State Coordinator set up.  :-[

I was mustered up and out doing it in the sleet and snow........shoulda been in a warm house behind a keyboard with some hot chocolate.......but noooooooooooo.  Work, work, work.  That G69 is a slave driver  ~~:)  And now I'm grounded.   :'(

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Garand69

Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Patriot Gal

Quote from: EEL on February 03, 2010, 12:08:13 AM
AAArrrggggggg!!  Was out procuring target backers till 2130 hrs.  I was logged on the main page but not the Illinois link our State Coordinator set up.  :-[

I was mustered up and out doing it in the sleet and snow........shoulda been in a warm house behind a keyboard with some hot chocolate.......but noooooooooooo.  Work, work, work.  That G69 is a slave driver  ~~:)  And now I'm grounded.   :'(

EEL

Where you been, Boy!!!!!?????
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

OddBall

Its okay EEL you can come live with me all I will make you do is save cats at 3 in the morning.
Hey Man, I'm drinking wine, eating cheese and catching some rays.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

EEL

Election night......Lots of 4X4 plastic campaign signs need to be picked up.  You know, make the city beautiful....and....get the necessary parts for a portable firing line while you are at it.  ;D  No other time to get them.  On duty tomorrow and leaving for Osage on Thurs.

Guess you could say I was on "the green"  @)  not on the keyboard.  Sorry I missed all the fun.  G69 is gonna ride me like a rented mule all the way to Osage.  I'm NEVER gonna hear the end of this.  :sos:   :sos:   :sos:   &)   &)   &)

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

EEL

Hey Coly, I picked up around 50 or so....I know Pappy picked some up too.......You need any?  I figure to take some to the boys in MO for their DAR.  I'll keep some but am willing to share to spoils of "war"

EEL

Garand69

This ain't good EEL, Boba fett was trash talkin ya on the radio &) I tried reelin' him in to no avail  ;D
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Ashes

Thanks for representing on the radio till the last possible minute, Garand69 and Boba Fett!

Patriot Gal

Hey Garand and EEL.  Do either of you have an AS banner you could drop off in Peoria or Bloomington on your way through that we could use for the gun show here this weekend??????
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Patriot Gal

Quote from: Ashes on February 03, 2010, 12:36:04 AM
Thanks for representing on the radio till the last possible minute, Garand69 and Boba Fett!

Ashes - Thanks for all the postings on the chat.  It was fun, wasn't it?

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

EEL

P. Gal,  I have one of the blue banners you are welcome to use.  Now where on earth are we gonna drop it at ???

EEL

ATM

Nice showing, Illinois! Hope our paths cross on the trail from time to time.
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

colycat

This was more fun than I ever thought it would be.  Best wishes to all my friends in ILL. **)
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Gumballhead

Quote from: colycat on February 03, 2010, 12:50:03 AM
This was more fun than I ever thought it would be.  Best wishes to all my friends in ILL. **)
You too!

We should do this regularly!

Patriot Gal

Quote from: EEL on February 03, 2010, 12:42:35 AM
P. Gal,  I have one of the blue banners you are welcome to use.  Now where on earth are we gonna drop it at ???

EEL

Hey!  Thanks!!! O0

If you drive down I 39, I could meet you in El Paso at Rt 24 and I 39.  About what time do you think you'd be driving through?  If you could call me an hour before you think you'd get to that point I could easily be there.  

If you drive through Bloomington on I55, I could be there also and could meet you at Rt. 9 and I55.  

The big question is about what time of the day would you be rolling through?  CM will also be in Bloomington, heading down I55 to Tenn. and could meet up w/you depending on the timing.

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Patriot Gal

Quote from: colycat on February 03, 2010, 12:50:03 AM

Hi Coly!  It was more fun than I thought it would be, also.  Give our best to all the Wisconsin folks!! O0

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Garand69

38, counting those who have to share a computer, checked into this thread from IL Tonight!!

Thankyou O0 It will be interesting to see how many logged in from the Muster Page.
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz