News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 2/2/10 ILLINOIS Discussions Thread!!!

Started by Garand69, January 29, 2010, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Gopher Boy

32...  I thought we merged.  It was either  Illiconsin or Wisinois.

At least that was Garand told me.

I like the idea of Chief Illini's pet rabid badger  :D

Ashes

Gumballhead

TreadCarefully

Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

Trisha

Quote from: Gopher Boy on February 02, 2010, 10:04:45 PM

It's Wisinois for sure, hands down.

Deacon

Hey Garand,

Does this count as Border Raiding????  After all, I am resonding to your muster!!!! O0

Gumballhead

M.E.

Matriarch of Team Wurstmacher reporting in.....most of team wurstmacher is finishing up "mach...ing" the wurst for the evening and might be reporting in soon!
M.E.

Gopher Boy

That's 36 here.

I like Illiconsin too.

TC  don't worry about it.  As soon as we can settle on a name the Illinois Wisconsin merge team is looking at Michigan.  Illicongan. coming soon!

eaglescouter

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

Trisha

Quote from: Gumballhead on February 02, 2010, 10:11:14 PM
Quote from: Trisha on February 02, 2010, 10:10:47 PM
Quote from: Gopher Boy on February 02, 2010, 10:04:45 PM

It's Wisinois for sure, hands down.

Illiconsin ~~:)

Hate to break your heart, but we are north of you, which means we have the high ground. Also, I heard from a little birdie that someone one in IL said they agreed with Wisinois. We don't need something starting with ILL, that doesn't look or sound good.

Gopher Boy

MikeH

We have a lot of IL folks on. We need more shoots with this many folks!! :)

Boba Fett

Hey,
My last three posts did not post. Are we maxing the servers out?

Ashes

I don't think we are maxing the servers out yet. No lag!

Page 4 is mine!  ;D

dragonfly

Quote from: Pappy on February 02, 2010, 08:56:08 PM
There will be a test latter so remember Boba Fett has the ball and Karl And Viper will be in Wheaton But who will be wishin Garand a Happy Birth Day??? Yes I am checking IN as mustered

Where is the Musteard? ^:)^ **) @)

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Gumballhead

Garand69

Holy Schnike, talk about border raidin'!!!

We can count Oldbolts from Iowa too, he said that IA didn't have anything going on tonight, something about doing their hair or something....I guess I need to bring out that magic eraser and start moving Wisinoisoa west a bit **)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

colycat

Seeing as CA has joined our team,  thought I would mention the FF has posted on their thread ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Quote from: eaglescouter on February 02, 2010, 10:14:15 PM
Caliconsin :)
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Trisha

Quote from: Garand69 on February 02, 2010, 10:17:57 PM
Holy Schnike, talk about border raidin'!!!

We can count Oldbolts from Iowa too, he said that IA didn't have anything going on tonight, something about doing their hair or something....I guess I need to bring out that magic eraser and start moving Wisinoisoa west a bit **)

Notice was G69 started with...WIS not ILL  ;D

Pappy

I will have to go along with Trisha; Illiconagan sound like somthing you would wipe off your feet. P
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

oldbolts

Greg in MO stated an Iowa thread but I'm still a roaming partisan. Just got off the phone with a contact and will be looking at a new range on Friday O0

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Gopher Boy

What's in a name.  I can live with either.  As long as the mascot can be Chief Illini's pet rabid badger.  That would almost be as mean as a wolverine.  O0

OddBall

To a New Yorker like you a hero is some type of weird sandwich... Oddball here checking ing
Hey Man, I'm drinking wine, eating cheese and catching some rays.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

Garand69

Quote from: oldbolts on February 02, 2010, 10:22:04 PM
Greg in MO stated an Iowa thread but I'm still a roaming partisan. Just got off the phone with a contact and will be looking at a new range on Friday O0

Thank God, I'm glad someone is gettin' er done in Iowa Iowa Iowa Iowa
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Pappy

What do you know about mean, Say have you ever heard of the Windigo?? Half man half spirit and always there,, Kicked ole slefoot in the knee and skipped away singing. Now Thats Mean.
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Gopher Boy

Anything that can beat on ole' Sluefoot like that is beyond mean  :bow:

Pappy