News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2010 Shoot Schedule?

Started by Deadeye, December 10, 2009, 09:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadeye

Any idea on dates and locations for 2010?

jollymeister

Appalacious

We'll also have a shoot in Hawkinsville on Mar 6,7.   I just need to get my paperwork in.
J
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

Deadeye

Hey Jolly, That was the source of my question. There's not one Georgia shoot listed for 2010!

jollynator

The Jolly boys are working on that for the Valdosta area.  Got a public range and a private range somewhat interested.  Keep your eyes open for one.

And the waiting continues...

Buzzstrike

No idea on the 2010 schedule yet.  I didn't even see Alabama on there either.   I need to pick my off day line by thursday.  With rotating days off, the timing is important.  I'll keep checking
Montani Semper Liberi (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Appalacious

Looks like we have Mar. 6,7 in Hawkinsville, and Mar 20,21 in Augusta.  They'll be posted shortly, I'm sure.

J
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

Buzzstrike

Hey they finallly posted the Ga schedule for Toccoa.  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11291.0

Going to have to see what days off I have. 

Hope to see some of you there.

Buzz.
Montani Semper Liberi (Mountaineers Are Always Free)