News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Full Distance shoot in FL

Started by Appalacious, December 17, 2009, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalacious

I know its a drive from ATL, but us South GA boys might want to take advantage.

The range is here:
http://www.bsfshootingsports.com/LocationMapandDirections/
The thread is here:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10856.0
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

ItsanSKS

This is your opportunity to not only shoot full distance (to 600 yards!) but more importantly, you will learn how to instruct Appleseed participants to do the same.

We are currently seeking dates in March for this event.  Please PM me with the dates you are available, excluding March 27,28.  (we have an Appleseed event that weekend)

Currently open to Instructors (IIT - MI)only, as we are limited to 15 shooters at a time.

We are doing this in order to ensure that the Florida Instructor Corps is up to speed regarding Full Distance, in preparation for holding our very own RBC.  I see no reason that Georgia Instructors wouldn't be welcome, as the range is near the FL/GA border, and we would likely be calling upon ya'll to fill out the instructor roster for any RBC in this location. 
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Appalacious

We have appleseeds in March on the 6,7 and 20,21.  Please don't let us keep you from doing it in March, but those are our dates.
J

jollynator

QuoteI see no reason that Georgia Instructors wouldn't be welcome, as the range is near the FL/GA border, and we would likely be calling upon ya'll to fill out the instructor roster for any RBC in this location.

Since you mention that, how about opening up the florida forum for a few of us like the jolly brothers, Dr. John and Applacious (he may already be open on that one).  I can't access it and probably need to seeing how we both worked in FL last month.

Who do I need to PM to get this done?

Jon

Appalacious

Thats a good question.  Since you're an orange hat, or the other Jolly, can't ever keep yall straight.  Anyway, since you're an orange hat you should have access to it I think.

maybe PM Nickel.  If he ain't the guy he'll tell you who is.
J