News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2010-Planning Schedule-Minnesota

Started by AFTERMATH, November 07, 2009, 12:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisker

I am going to sign us up for a table at the MWCA Gun Show at the State Fair Coliseum March 20-21st.

It would be nice to have at least two people per day. 

I will volunteer to do a Saturday shift. 
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

AFTERMATH

Mike,
Can we get a sticky on this?

Thanks,

Alex
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

jaguar96

I am waiting for that July Duluth weekend to turn green!!!!

AFTERMATH

Quote from: jaguar96 on February 26, 2010, 03:20:36 PM
I am waiting for that July Duluth weekend to turn green!!!!
Leland- Can we make this happen for our new friend here?

Welcome jaguar96!  Where you from?
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

AFTERMATH

Figured I'd give you all a heads-up.
Dates for Hinckley have been approved; EIP has been submitted.........  Shouldn't be long before you see GREEN

:--- :--- :---

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Whisker on January 20, 2010, 12:01:14 PM
Quote from: russellmn on January 20, 2010, 11:22:00 AM
Still trying to buy some land to build on.  If I find some yet this spring, we'll have a DAR by mid-summer. :---

This is great!  Just let us know when the range work day is.  I have a college degree for shovel work. 

How'd I miss this?
I've got a Ph.D in elbow-greasology!

AFTERMATH

Quote from: AFTERMATH on March 02, 2010, 11:20:01 PM
Figured I'd give you all a heads-up.
Dates for Hinckley have been approved; EIP has been submitted.........  Shouldn't be long before you see GREEN

:--- :--- :---
All Hinckley are GO-reen!

AFTERMATH

The next two Duluth shoots just went green!

AFTERMATH

ROCHESTER AUGUST 21-22
O'ha!
We have the possibility of having another shoot in Rochester, this August!
However, staffing and attendance issues are present concerns.
I'd like to get a feel on the interest for this...
So, sound off here!