News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

There's only 40 Appleseeders in California?

Started by V, October 01, 2009, 02:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

I'm looking at the number of reads on topics and sub-board  topics made since the forum changes which require people to "register" with their state boards by sending a PM after they have registered on the forum.

They are averaging about 40 reads...

This implies that including instructors and other Appleseeders there are only 40 active appleseeders in this state of 30 million people... active being defined as people who can be bothered to read the posts/boards!

Or it means that we've lost a bunch of people who while not "tearing up the boards" were being helpful to us.

I'm posting in the socal sub board and getting squat replies/action. Its the fall now, the heat is gone, we are recovered from the exertion of April 19th and yet... pre-regs are low and instructor sign ups are low for the upcoming CA shoots...

Please tell me I'm wrong... can someone with the requisite forum admin access post the list here of everyone "approved" to the California boards since the change over... maybe we can reach out to those who have fallen by the wayside and "animate and encourage each other"

Cheers
Phil

Fred

Without commenting on V's post - hope someone will count up and supply the number he's asking for - is it possible to issue a long, mournful "sigh" over the negligible obstacles which can seemingly turn aside fire-breathing, liberty-loving Americans who supposedly are in this program, to save a nation?

Sigh....
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...