News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ALERT CA!!

Started by The Guy, September 16, 2009, 11:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LayloPro

"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

crak

Only to call people with more work to do.
Check your drama at the door.

BaldDragn

It looks like we need a little more help out in SD, Custer to be exact. The Count (IIT 3) is the only person listed for the shoot.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

bob 210

Quote from: crak on September 18, 2009, 12:57:54 AM
Thank you CA!!!  But the job's not over!!!  AzGromit still needs a hand in Az because he's a man down unexpectedly.

About my post, if you think that was bad, never pick up your cell phone if the number is Fred's.

Before we go running off to Arizona, Kool aid needs some help in Boulder City, NV. If there is anybody left available, contact Kool aid.
I talk to Fred all the time, and I thought it was bad......seems to me you should have planned ahead better. But don't worry, even with all the abuse CA pulled your fat out of the fire......that's what we are here for, to help each other.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

LayloPro

that's what we are here for, to help each other.

Amen, brother!! Preach it!! O0 O0 O0

Now -that's- what I call cross pollination......

'Sides, I thought that was kind of a side bennie of AS....getting to travel around a bit, meeting new folks, kicking their feet to wake 'em up, letting 'em know our heritage & history......watching their eyes snap -open-, when they suddenly realize who they are sitting with on the berm, and listening to..... >:D ^-^ @&)

Real, live, fellow Americans.......

Is this a great gig, or what?? O0 <:) O0

LLP

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

crak

QuoteI talk to Fred all the time, and I thought it was bad
You've probably never said "No" to him, then.  ;D

Quoteseems to me you should have planned ahead better.
It's a side effect of picking up multiple orphan appleseeds on the other side of the country a week or two before they happen. 

Plus, can't do much worse than the big goose egg from the multiple other region and state posts I made as soon as I found out that's where I was going.  Guy had the flash of brilliance to call you guys when I finally got to trying to steal his guys from him.  @@)

Quotethat's what we are here for, to help each other
Yup, that's the whole point.  What we're all doing.  Why my brother can't figure out why I'm doing any of this for nothing (clearly one of us is crazy).   #)

CA to the rescue.  Thanks again.

Check your drama at the door.

LayloPro

CA to the rescue.

Seriously, did you ever think those words would be on anybodies lips a year or so ago?  :o @) :))

God, I love this team!! <:) O0 <:)

LLP

Nickle

Quote from: LayloPro on September 18, 2009, 05:44:45 AM
CA to the rescue.

Seriously, did you ever think those words would be on anybodies lips a year or so ago?  :o @) :))

God, I love this team!! <:) O0 <:)

LLP

I didn't think it, I knew it was simply a matter of time.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

V

Well true to his screen name asmintueman left me a message that he's set off from oxnard to Boulder NV and is driving til he gets there... so I've given him kool aid's number. Hope they have fun...

Quote from: bob 210 on September 18, 2009, 03:06:00 AM
Before we go running off to Arizona, Kool aid needs some help in Boulder City, NV. If there is anybody left available, contact Kool aid.