News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

*******!!!Fired up for Winona!!!******

Started by AFTERMATH, August 31, 2009, 12:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

:~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~

O'Ha!

Is everybody ready for Winona, Sept. 5-6; 2009?
Have your bags packed?
Is your trip mapped?
Rifles cleaned, lubed, and sighted in?
When are you coming in?
Where are you going to stay?
Do you have enough ammo?
Have you been dry-firing?

Being prepared for victory, is the first step in achieving victory!

Prepare yourself!  Mentally and physically.
Prepare your mind to stick your head to the end of the fire-hose.
And prepare your body to take a big drink from that fire-hose.
I cannot guarentee, you'll get all you need to drink; but I can guarentee you can never get enough.
It took me nearly 3 Appleseeds to achieve the skill-level required to recieve that covetted Rifleman Patch.
Several of you, who will be there this weekend are aproaching that envelope.
Perserverence is key.  I have confidence that you will achieve, that which you wish to attain.
Those that will be attending thier first Appleseed this weekend; do not dispare.  Some can drink more at once.
Prepare yourself for surprising improvement.  Every one holds in them the ability to be a Rifleman!  Prepare your heart for the journey.

This is set to be Minnesota's 5th Appleseed!
The third, in Winona!
As we all know Winona has always been great!
Producing awesome results.
We're looking at nearly 30 shooters!
This should prove to be a very exciting weekend!

I should be obliged to warn you:  I intend to forge some Riflemen-and plant some seeds!
I would really like to add to this:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=7383.0

So prepare your minds!
Prepare your bodies!
Prepare your Heart!
Prepare to be Appleseeded!

I'll see you there!

Alex

:~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]