News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

You made it to the California Board, please check in here

Started by eaglescouter, August 14, 2009, 11:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglescouter

Welcome to the California Board.

Please check in here so we can get a better idea of who made it this far.
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleer™:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

eaglescouter

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

NorCal22Gal

LayloPro

Gee, we get to re-introduce ourselves......

This is LayloPro......down here in sunny SoCal......

See ya next weekend!!

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

eaglescouter

Quote from: Laylopro on August 14, 2009, 03:14:12 PM
Gee, we get to re-introduce ourselves......

This is LayloPro......down here in sunny SoCal......

See ya next weekend!!

LLP

Yep, this is the only way we will have any idea of who has made it into the California Section.

--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

LayloPro

True, true....might not be a bad side discussion to have @ Fresno this next weekend, either..... a few of the folks I've spoken with are a bit con-fuzzled about the changes, and "where everything went".....

LLP

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

artkat2

This is Andy from Los Osos, CA.  Any other 'seeds in the SLO county neighborhood?
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

BaldDragn

Balddragn here.

It did take me a day or two, and help from V, to figure out where to send the PM to get me on the board.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

LayloPro

Romeo's Hero

Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

MrBill

Ohhhhh Nooooooo!  Webmaster Sluggo has rearranged things so now I have to find things all over.   Nooooooo! (spoken in a high squeaky voice)

What is really good about this is that there is a "Whole new crop" of California IITs and a few instructors that I have yet to cross paths with.  I hope to meet you all over the next year or so.

Bob was right in saying last year that the next California Instructor Christmas party wont fit at my house next year!  Kinda makes you smile!

Cheers

Bill

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."  Mahatma Mohandas K. Gandhi

Grandson of Liberty

"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

jacques

Oh, here we are.

Mr. Bill, we may not fit in your house, but surely we could spill over into the backyard and street.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

DesertDog

I'm here.  I was busy wth the "annexation" of Nevada O0
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Camljr

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

sespe

I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln

Cal 7.62

Cal 7.62 here. :~
This state is fired up!   :~ :~ :~ :~
Great job people,  O0 now get back to work  &)
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

TrueGrit

I'm checking in as requested. I'd like to take the opportunity to reel myself in here...a bit. I like to pride myself on being able to shoot just about anything that ignites powder and spits lead. I was fortunate enough to have my skills investigated by some more competent than I. Of course it is the struggles along the road of the destination where all the real learning tkaes place to a large degree. I've been looking at my targets, from the shoot, and think my point of aim could be adjusted...hope to find out real soon.

Thanks to all the people who sacrifice their time and efforts. It is with this I recall the old Roman saying, "Don't Sing for Me, Dance for Me". Which roughly says to take action. You all set a admirable example.

Respectfully,

Russel
Esse Quam Videri~Latin for Better to be than to Appear

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Francis Marion

Biscuit

MAN do I HATE some of my nicknames.

shot the score on Sept. 26th, 2010.
Started in 2008/09. Total events attend as a shooter: TOO MANY!!!!

James T.

LayloPro

Hey Biscuit......

Are you ready for this weekend? ::)

PhoneProne & LtDang will be looking for you....they're wondering why you're "taking so long" to put all four good stages of your AQT all on one target.... >:D &) $$-0

I just figured you're starting to enjoy the beatings...... **) **) **)

Bring ammo....you're gonna need it...... >:D :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :))

We'll see ya there!

LLP

Biscuit

1) this summer I was in Texas taking care of my Uncle. He had back surgery.

2) I have not really been practicing.
Between school, and my city/fathers rules I can't really practice.
Man do I LOVE Irvine. >:D

I will be doing Saturday this weekend because of school.

MAN do I HATE some of my nicknames.

shot the score on Sept. 26th, 2010.
Started in 2008/09. Total events attend as a shooter: TOO MANY!!!!

James T.

Antibubba

Antibubba, ready for more 7th Step work! 

If any of you are in the Sacramento area Sept 26 and/or 27th, I could really use help staffing the gun show at Cal Expo...
A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.