News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Slippery Rock, PA Aug 15-16

Started by arpjoe, August 09, 2009, 08:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arpjoe

We have Master Instructor Dinky Dao and three instructors signed up for this shoot.  Could we get another defender of liberty (Appleseed Instructor) to sign up for this weekend?  Pre-reg is 18 as of last week's update.  An opportunity for a new IIT to get their feet wet and move up a notch.  Nice western PA location.  No extra charge for Cousin Wayne's bagpipe music!!

This is the first Appleseed to be held at the new Tim Murphy Memorial DAR hosted by Cowdog.  Excellent range setup and you can be part of history at this location's first Appleseed Shoot.

Joe
Starve the collective (Ref: Starving the Monkeys, Tom Baugh) and
restore the Constitution.

He is a fool who knows not that swords were given to men, that none might be slave, but such as know not how to use them..
Algernon Sidney
Discourses Concerning Government
Ch. 2, sect. 4, p.343

Dinky Dao

Quote from: arpjoe on August 09, 2009, 08:08:39 PM
We have Master Instructor Dinky Dao and three instructors signed up for this shoot.

Actually, Joe, I'm a Senior Instructor who's attended over three dozen shoots. Doing a lot of shoots doesn't make you a Master Instructor, it just makes you...well...very busy.

LOL.

Tack on that I'm the State Coordinator for Ohio, and there ya go.  :o We're gonna have a great crew out this weekend. I tried to get Redman1 to tag along as well, but I believe work has him tied up. Doh! Too bad he's gonna miss it, because, as you know, I like to do a fun target and a group competition shoot at each Appleseed, and this time I'm bringing "exploding targets". OH YEAH...PA appleseeders get to blow up stuff...lol! Who'd wanna miss that??! Seriously! (I promise cowdog...we won't set the farm on fire...)

LOL!!!

Ok all, if you haven't gotten signed up, better get on it. PA's only a week away. Cowdog will be showing off his musket skills once again, so you don't want to miss this historic demonstration. Ever wondered what a 50 caliber ball and powder will do to a redcoat? Well here's your chance! Also, be sure to pack your s'mores making kit as there'll be a roaring campfire waiting on site for all those who wish to save some money and rough it. Nothing like camping out and fellowshipping with fellow Appleseeders! And who knows....Dinky might tell some camp fire stories...WHOA...now that's something not to be missed!  **)

See you there!

Dinky

RWVA State Coordinator
OH@apleseedinfo.org
614-678-1933
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!